Chapter 3

She was his favorite sin. She was not a habit for him anymore, she was an obsession.

- Akshay Vasu

Beckham's POV

Beckham's POV

Walking into my studio, I groaned internally as I realized I'd let it get out of hand, and it was yet again a big mess. Paintings stacked on one another, sketches piled on the table, paint splattered everywhere.. it was definitely time to clean up a bit. Sitting at my desk, I received a call from my father, which was nothing too out of the ordinary.

Answering the phone, I spoke. " I need another storage warehouse," I muttered, and he sighed into the phone.

" You know you already have six, Beckham.. "

" And I need another one. " I muttered, going through my computer to look at a few he had that he wasn't using.

" Sometimes I wonder if your mother and I spoiled you as a child.. " He remarked sarcastically, and I spoke once again.

" What do you want. " I asked.

" Speaking of storing your art somewhere, I have something for you to do potentially.. " I listened as he continued." Go visit a little museum and help support the two women running it. "

" Why, have you already grown attached and are trying to indirectly help them? Like with everyone you meet? " I asked, knowing his fatherly intentions all too well as he would even do the same with me. 

When my father got attached to people, he would help them using his connections but wouldn't entirely let them know it was him. He wanted them to feel as though they were in charge, and their efforts got them where they wanted to be.. it was selfish and generous at the same time.

" Well, yes, actually. They're both lovely young women who did their best to feed my ego, and you, son, create extraordinary works of art only to store them away in my warehouses that you have yet to pay rent on, might I add.. " He muttered, and I rolled my eyes.

" Take it out of the account you beg me to use on a daily basis. The point is, I'm not giving into your charity case, father, " I said, remaining calm, and he replied.

" Just look her up and see what she and her assistant are capable of. If you're not a fan, then it's no problem. Her name is Rosenna Hart. "

Dropping my pencil, I turned to my computer and searched for the woman online.. The first thing that popped up was the website of her three locations. The advertising was solid, but I wasn't too keen on actually doing anything. Going to her about me, I laid my eyes on the woman herself. Rosenna..

She was the embodiment of a woman. Classy, determined, charming.. all from the single picture, I could tell she was a force to be reckoned with. Her demeanor in the different photos of her presenting or talking was what some might consider aggressive or assertive, but her features and smile were all too soft, innocent, captivating.. alluring.