Chapter 6

I want you in the worst way... your taste, scent, and feel of your skin next to mine...I want it all tonight.

- Unknown

Rosenna's POV

Rosenna's POV

Kira sat in my office as I tried my best to fill out my paperwork

Kira sat in my office as I tried my best to fill out my paperwork. She had been silent ever since she brought me my coffee, and I didn't know why.

" Somethings wrong. " She said out of nowhere, and I looked over at her.

" Kira, do you not have work to do? " I asked, and she held her hand up.

" No.. no, that's not it. " She muttered, and I rolled my eyes at her antics. Thankfully, her phone rang, causing her to stand and pace.

" Why hello, Richard.. Yes, of course, we are still interested! " She exclaimed happily, but she could tell I was in no mood to celebrate.

" I'll let her know right away and schedule another meeting with you sometime soon. " She ended the call and gave me a look.

" Care to explain why we just gained Beckham Garcia as a client when we were crying about losing him only a few days ago.. and why do you look so guilty.. did you suck his dick?! " She asked loudly, and I quickly stood up and closed my office door as I glared at her.

" What the hell is wrong with you?! " I seethed, and she crossed her arms.

" Rose. What did you do? If you slept with him, that's fine by me. Just let me get the divorce papers so we can kick gaslight Gavin to the curb. "

" Kira. Please, I did not have sex with the man. " I said, and she furrowed her eyebrows.

" Then what did you do? " She asked, and I sighed.

" ...I let him paint a portrait of me.. naked, but it was only my back and hair! He had me covered up with a knit blanket and took a few pictures of me, too," I said, and she leaned against my desk in complete shock.

" And he said it would just be one, but now he's saying he wants more, and I didn't even tell Gavin. "

" That.. is so fucking hot. " She whispered, and I groaned internally.