♢ Character Aesthetics ♢

♢ Rosenna Hart ♢

♦︎ Beckham Garcia ♦︎

♦︎♦︎♦︎♦︎♦︎♦︎♦︎♦︎♦︎♦︎♦︎

Excerpt

" O-one portrait.. " I whispered, and he replied.

" That's all I want, Rose.. " He said, sounding very sensual, and I gulped softly as I rubbed the back of my neck..

" I-I guess I c-could.. " I replied, and he let out of heavy sigh.

" Good.. now I know you said something about informing your husband.. but let's hold off on that until after our session.. " He spoke, and I bit my lip.

" Why? "

" So he doesn't make you want to change your mind.. it'll be between us. "

" I... Okay," I said softly and responded.

" Good, I will send you all of the details of the date, time, and location in a few minutes.. "

" What will I have to wear? " I asked, and he chuckled.

" Dress comfortably, my little flower.. it's not like it'll matter too much anyway...

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

Rosenna Hart's life should be perfect. With a successful husband and working in a career that she loves, her life should be perfect. But as much as she tries to believe it, it isn't perfect. Being in more the $4 million worth of debt, her husband constantly reminds her how she isn't cut out to own a business displaying and selling the art of amateur artists. Hanging onto hope, her personal assistant gets in contact with Vincent Garcia, a billionaire tycoon who happens to have a son, Beckham Garcia, who does art for a living. 

The only problem is that he's emotionless, crude, and conniving.. and he always gets what he wants. And after his father proposes he helps Rosenna by allowing her to display his art, Beckham grows infatuated. He wants to understand her, he wants to cherish her.. and he wants to ruin her. She begins to feel consumed by Beckham, and that's exactly what he wants. In trying to keep her business afloat and her marriage together, Rosenna must fight the dark desire to give herself to Beckham. Otherwise, she must learn the art of discretion. 

WARNING: THIS BOOK CONTAINS HIGHLY EXPLICIT AND MATURE CONTENT AND EXPLICIT LANGUAGE. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

IF YOU ARE NOT A FAN OF CONTROLLING MEN AND A SEMI-SUBMISSIVE FEMALE LEAD, THIS BOOK IS NOT FOR YOU! I REPEAT, PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THIS BOOK WITH THE INTENTION OF ALREADY NOT LIKING IT AND LEAVING HATE COMMENTS.

♦︎♦︎♦︎♦︎♦︎♦︎♦︎♦︎♦︎♦︎♦︎

All rights reserved

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, scanning, or otherwise without written permission from the publisher.