Chapter 19

"Some of the best moments in life are the ones you can't tell anyone about." 

- Unknown

Rosenna's POV

Rosenna's POV

" Did you miss me, flower? " Beckham asked seductively, and I shrugged.

" Not at all.. I just wanted to get some space away from the party, is all.. " He hummed as he approached me. I simply placed my glass down as I crossed my leg over the other.

" Shouldn't you be with your date? " I asked, slightly bitter, and he tilted his head.

" She's busy chatting right now.. "

" Hmmm. " Was all I said, and he placed his hands in his pockets.

" Flower.. you can't be jealous.. " He said, hinting at the exact words I had said to him. I crossed my arms as I glared into his eyes, my legs still crossed.

" Well, why can't I? "

" You said it yourself.. we're not together.. " He said with a smile, and I rolled my eyes.

" So you'll smile with her for every joke or word that comes out of her mouth but only will smile at me when it's convenient for you.. " He ignored my accusation as he ran his eyes over me from head to toe.

" You look gorgeous today.. so fucking sexy. "

" I know I do.. " I said, even though his words made my heart flutter slightly... As bad as it sounded, I'd been waiting to hear those words from him all day.

" Being a little brat today, aren't you, flower? "

" So what if I am? It's not like you should care. "

He bit his lip as he leaned down to be at eye level with me. He pushed a piece of hair behind my ear, and I pouted slightly as he looked at me with complete lust in his eyes.

I hated the way he held me mentally captive. Here I was, trying to focus on Gavin and relinquish the feelings of guilt that weighed me down, but a part of me wanted him to continue to push that fragile boundary.

" Don't be jealous, my little flower.. as much as you don't want to admit it to yourself.. you know you're mine and mine alone. The most fucking beautiful woman in the world.. a fucking work of art.. I should know, hmm? " He whispered, and I moaned softly as he placed a kiss on my lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he groaned as he sat beside me, putting his hand on my thigh.

" My pretty little flower.. " He uttered, and I whimpered slightly as he moved his hand further up my leg.

" Someone could see us.. " I whispered and gasped as I felt his thumb over my clothed clit.

" They won't know.. It's not like I'm fucking you yet or anything. " He muttered, and I bit my lip as his thumb went faster.

" There we go.. Already so wet? Looks like you were excited to see me, baby.. " He muttered, and I bit my lip as I looked over at him. He pinched my clit as my hands shot out to grab his wrist in both shock and pleasure.