Chapter 23

When desire takes hold, reason is powerless.

- Unknown

Rosenna's POV

Rosenna's POV

" Flower.. turn your little ass around and bend over the fucking counter. "

My heart continued to race as I nervously gulped slightly. " Beckham, please.. Gavin, he- "

" Rosenna, you don't want me to repeat myself. " He threatened me with a look as he placed his hands on the edge of the counter, caging me in with nowhere to escape. I breathed in deeply as I looked into his eyes for a bit of mercy, to which he remained completely stoic. Reluctantly, I turned around and leaned over the counter, laying my head on my arms.

Hearing his belt buckle making a noise, I jumped as I felt his thumb over my soaked, matching silk underwear. I practically throbbed as he pressed his finger over my clit. He pulled my underwear down in an instant and tapped my legs to make me step out of them. I watched him put them in his back pocket as a frown came over my lips. I liked that pair.

I waited as he simply stood behind me, and I had to hide my embarrassment as he took the time to 'admire' me.. In a split second, however, I let out a strangled breath as he plunged his length into me and groaned.

I covered my mouth to muffle my sounds as he grabbed my hips as he began fucking me from behind. It felt absolutely amazing. He hit every single spot that only he could at a pace only he could muster up. At one point, he hit a spot that had me going up on my tip toes, to which he simply moved closer and continued his deep and hard thrusts.

" Fuck, there you go. My little fucking whore. So wet and tight, " He muttered, and I continued holding my hand over my mouth as I didn't want to let out any noise.

" And you wear shit like this for him, huh? Then you keep telling me not to be fucking jealous? " He asked as both my shoulders from my robe had now fallen. He grabbed my neck from the front and made me arch my back as I looked up at him while he choked me slightly, limiting my air supply.

" You're mine, little flower. If I wanted to, I could fucking push you against the sliding glass door and fuck you senseless there so everyone on the patio will see, huh? You think that would prove how much you fucking belong to me? " He asked, going harder, and a sick laugh escaped him as I blushed deeply while I felt myself getting wetter. 

The thought of being seen was petrifying but the idea of getting caught, being watched.. it actually excited the backstabbing masochist in me. Convulsing as I found my release, I attempted to take in a few deep breaths as it felt more intense than ever.

" Fuck you feel so good on my cock.. " He whispered, and my legs shook as he didn't stop.

" Beckham, please.. " I barely whispered as he fucked me harder as he moaned lowly. His hand tightened around my hip further, and I could feel his digging into my skin, bruising me, and the thought.. Oh gosh, the thought of him leaving marks or scars on me only made me want him more. The sick and twisted part of me wanted him to hurt me.. to break me.