Chapter 11

Her lips on his could tell him better than all her stumbling words.

- Margaret Mitchell

Rosenna's POV

" Thank you all for joining our session today

" Thank you all for joining our session today. We hope to see you all very soon. Namaste. " The yoga instructor said with a smile, and I waited as the other women stood and mingled amongst themselves. Kira had suggested that I either get a massage or do some yoga to calm my mind, as I've still been feeling all over the place since I visited her after my run a few days ago.

For the session, I brought my white chunky sneakers, and I was dressed in a black armless bodysuit, white socks, and my hair in a high pony. Yoga wasn't something I did too often, but I was in the mood to stretch and relax on my semi-day off. Although I'd be working from home, I was still a bit free, and for that, I only had Kira to thank.

Rolling up my yoga mat, I exited the building and walked to my car. I wanted to stop by and say hi to Kira and the other staff, and I was definitely expecting her to go overboard about me not taking my "day off" seriously.

Parking in my spot, I entered the building and greeted a few of my employees. I grabbed some things to put in the storage closet when I heard a throat clear. I turned around to see Kira crossing her arms like a disappointed parent.

" What's the absolute point of me forcing you to stay home and relax if you're going to go off on your own and do what you want? " She asked, and I sighed.

" I'm a grown woman, Kira. In the words of Queen B, I can do whatever I want, and right now, I want to help you guys. " She shook her head as I placed the items in the storage closet.

" How was yoga? " She asked, and I sighed.

" Great. It was very relaxing, definitely enjoyed it more than I thought I would. " I spoke as I turned, and as I walked back over to her, she smiled a sinister smile.

" So.. we've established that you're not leaving yet? " She asked, and I shook my head.

" No, Kira. There is always work to do. You can't make me leave to go take a nap at home. " I said, and she continued smiling, causing me to narrow my eyes.