Chapter 10

You know it's you I want. The only one I ever want. I yearn for you. I crave for you. A hunger that is insatiable. A passion that burns hotter than fire. I finally found you.

- Unknown

Rosenna's POV

Rosenna's POV

This had to be a dream. I had to be dreaming. There was no.. absolute way that at Vincent Garcia's dinner, I was in the back, against the wall, with his son on his knee in front of me while my husband waited for me in the next room.

" Beckham, please- " I started and placed my hand over my mouth as he placed a kiss on my aching clit that was covered by my lace.

" Fuck, you smell so fucking sweet. " He muttered, and I moaned softly as he placed a few more kisses while he groped my ass in both of his hands.. His hands went up a bit more, and he looked up at me as he pulled my underwear down slowly, but I caught his hands.

" Beckham, wait- "

" Rosenna.. I'm only going to say this once. Move your fucking hands. " He ordered, and I reluctantly moved my hands as he took my leg off of his shoulder and pulled my underwear down in an instant. I stepped out of them, and my face burned as he put them in his back pocket.

He placed my leg back over his shoulder, and I moaned as he licked my clit once. Looking up at me, he stopped for a moment before gripping my hips again and diving back in as if he hadn't eaten in days. My hands found his hair as I leaned my head back in ecstasy. I tried to keep my voice down as anyone could walk over at any second, but he didn't care.

" Your pussy tastes so fucking good. " He said, practically growling as if he were wild, and I convulsed as he continued devouring me.

" He.. he doesn't know how to take care of you.. " He began as he pulled away and pushed two fingers into me. Tears filled my eyes as he placed a kiss on my clit again, curling his fingers as well.

" Doesn't know how much you need to be fucked into a submissive little whore.. " He muttered, and I slapped the wall behind me with my hand as I grabbed his hair with my other, feeling my release building up.

" Give it to me, flower, fucking cum like the good little whore you are for me.. Good girl.. good fucking girl.. " He whispered as he continued to lick my clit as his fingers hit one spot repeatedly, making me come undone. He fucked me through my orgasm, and I pushed him away as I grew overly stimulated.

I breathed heavily as he stood and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. My legs shook involuntarily as he gazed down at me. He smiled another one of his sinister smiles, and I knew only something bad could come out of his following words.

" We still have unfinished business, flower.. You still owe me another portrait. If I were you, I would schedule for something soon, or.. " He said and leaned down to whisper into my ear.