~74~ Battle of the Harry's

We soared off into the sky, with me wrapping my arms around Ollie rightly. It would have made more sense for Ollie to be the other Potter, but Mad-Eye said there was no better time to practice my disguising skills than now. 

We all flew, when suddenly, At least thirty hooded figures, suspended in midair, formed a vast circle in the midst of which the Order members had risen, oblivious.

"Fucking shit!" I muttered. 

Everyone scattered in various directions, to our destinations. A few Death Eaters were flying towards us, shooting Killing curses and other jinxes.

I shot non verbal spells at them. 

"It's not the real one!" One of the Death Eater shouted. 

They all flew off. 

"How did they know?" Ollie yelled over the wind.

"I don't know! It might be because I used non verbal spells too easily!" I yelled back. "Keep going we're almost there!"

In no time, we made it to my mother's house, where Shay and Dean were to be as well. We made it and I was shaking, suddenly finding myself sitting on my mothers couch with Shay and Dean on either side of me, Ollie sitting on the couch across with my mother, as I nursed tea between my hands. I was back to looking like myself by now. 

"You're alright." Shay rubbed my shoulder.

"I'm worried! What if they got Harry! What if they got to Remus! Or Tonks or Bill or Fleur or Fred or-"

"They didn't." Ollie said firmly.

Soon, it was time for us to take the Portkey, which was a bowl. I kissed everyone on the cheek, wishing Shay and Dean safe travels to school, or whatever they decided to do, before Ollie and I grabbed the Portkey and we were lurched forwards, Ollie landing on his back and me wobbling slightly before standing straight.

When we landed, we saw Mrs. Weasley and Ginny talking with Harry and Hagrid. The all turned to us, Mrs. Weasley pushing herself to us and throwing her arms around Ollie and I. "Oh I'm so glad you both are okay!"

"The Death Eaters were-" I started, looking at Harry. 

"Yeah, I know." he walked over to me and hugged me, burrowing his face into the crook of my neck. I held him tightly, before he let go. Ginny hugged me next, and then Hagrid lifted me off my feet when he hugged me. 

"No one else is here yet." Mrs. Weasley said worriedly. 

"Ron and Tonks should have been back first, but they missed their Portkey, it came back without them." Ginny said, pointing at a rusty oil can lying on the ground nearby. "And that one," she pointed at an ancient sneaker, "should have been Dad and Fred's, they were supposed to be second. You and Hagrid were third and, Sara and Ollie were the fourth" she checked her watch, "if they made it, George and Remus ought to be back in about a minute."

Mrs. Weasley reappeared carrying a bottle of brandy, which she handed to Hagrid. He uncorked it and drank it straight down in one.

I sighed, rubbing my temples, and Ollie slung an arm around my shoulder, pulling me close. I put my head on his shoulder, rubbing my arms. 

"Mum!" shouted Ginny, pointing to a spot several feet away.

A blue light had appeared in the darkness; It grew larger and brighter, and Remus and George appeared, spinning and then falling. Remus was supporting George, who was unconscious and whose face was covered in blood.

"REMUS!" I cried. "What happened to George?!"

Harry ran forward and seized George's legs. Together, he and Remus carried George into the house and through the kitchen to the sitting room, where they laid him on the sofa. As the lamplight fell across George's head, Ginny gasped. One of George's ears was missing. The side of his head and neck was drenched in wet, shockingly scarlet blood.