Chapter 11... Big talk

Okay, finally getting to the good parts. Or at least I hope so. I've been more busy lately. but imma do my best to get chapters out for y'all.

I'm just trying to set up future chapters so I apologize if a few aren't as good as some others.. they are just setting up future chapters... But that probably wasn't necessary to say, huh?

I appreciate the support so far so thank y'all.

Anyways Enjoy!

......................................................

Densantra: "I thought this place didn't have any!"

Sapphire: "Apparently they do!"

The cops are on there way since you just got scanned by a drone. If the cops catch you, who knows what might happen.

You have to leave before the cops can get here. You saw how violent they were after the party.

Densantra: "Y/N, let's go! We don't have a lot of time."

Y/N: "Got it!"

You all run out back to the exit of the museum to try to escape. You still didn't know exactly how face scanners worked, but that doesn't matter at the moment. What matters is making sure you don't end up getting shot.

You make it to the entrance of the museum, but you could already hear police sirens going off.

Sapphire: "Dammit... That got here quick."

Densantra: "Shit! What do we do?"

Sapphire: "Uh... Turn ourselves i-"

Densantra: "No! We can't do that. You know what they will do!"

Sapphire and Densantra start going back and forth at each other, but they were both interrupted when the police sirens get louder and you here one of the officers talking on a speaker from outside.

???: "Come out of the building with your hands in the air!"

They must have already been close to the museum if they got here this fast.

Densantra: "Ah shit, shit, shit!"

Densantra starts to panic about the situation.

Sapphire: "Is there another way out?"

Densantra: "I don't know! I've never been here before!"

You think about what you can do. You're not sure what exactly will happen if they catch you, but you were sure if you wanted to find out.

You're best bet is to look around for a place to hide, or another exit somewhere.

???: "Come out with your hands up!"

You're running out of time.

Y/N: "We gotta look around. There has to be something."

Densantra: "Okay well let's move!"

Immediately you start running around the museum, which you're just now realizing that there wasn't a lot of people in here.

There was only a few people watching you panic while cops were waiting outside for you.

You try looking for a exit of somewhere to hide, but the museum didn't offer a good hiding spot anywhere. Everything was behind some glass.

Sapphire: "This way!"

You look over at sapphire, and it looks like she found something. It was a employee only door. You went through it and didn't see anyone there other than sapphire and Densantra.