Chapter 13... Curiosity

You wake up in the morning. You didn't get any good sleep. You were anxious that someone like that Protogen would show up, but fortunately you ended up okay.

You get up and grab your things. You put on your protogen visor mask, you wrap the scarf around you, and you put your hood up.

Time to figure out where you were.

You check your surroundings real quick and see nobody. However, it was raining, and the wind was pretty strong. This was probably coming from the hurricane. You were under the bridge, so at least you can stay dry.

You did need to get out from under the bridge to figure out where you were though, and the rain wasn't going to make that fun. Maybe you'll be better off waiting it out... But that can take hours.

You try to think about what you were going to do.. but then you hear your stomach growl at you.

You needed food too. You also probably need to think about getting a change of clothes since the police probably know what you are wearing now. Of course they won't know about the protogen visor you have, but they'll see the rest of your outfit.

You wished you could call Densantra or sapphire.. but you're going to have to figure this put on your own.

You ponder for a minute. If you can get a taxi, then maybe you can find somewhere to eat, and you could ask about this area.. but of course there would be problems with that.

First off, you can't pay for food.. second, you can't remember seeing a taxi anywhere in this city so far. And with how quiet it is right now... A taxi might not drive by.

It didn't seem like you had many options here. Either you just walk around in the rain and hope for the best, or you wait.

Looked like you were gonna have to wait it out for now. If you're lucky, it might not take long.

In the meantime, you can see what's in your general area.

You look around and you see some old looking buildings, this place didn't get as much care as the rest of the city.. you wonder why.

Across the road was just some more buildings, but in between them it looked like a little market. It had a thin blanket tied to the side of the buildings that covering the top so the rain couldn't fall through. You could find some food there.

It was just across the road too, so you can just run over and see what the market has. It didn't look like there were in people from what you could see, and you were willing to bet the market had some food somewhere.

You felt pretty lucky now. You decide to run across the street and away from the bridge so you can see what you can find.

You run across the street and under the blanket. You get a little wet, but your hoodie helped protect you from the rain.

You look around the market to see what there is. The first thing you noticed is a bunch of wooded crates stacked on top of each other. You pick one up and shake it, it sounded like there was something inside.

You take the top of the crate and pull it off. Inside the crate was glass cups with a little patterns on the bottom. Good thing you didn't break one when you shook the crate.

You were really just looking for food, but a pare of clothes would be nice too. You also think of the fact that you may have to just steal the food if you find any. There were any people around, but you didn't like the idea of stealing... however, considering the situation you're in. You may have to.

You walk around the market for anything you need. This place would probably be fun to shop in if everything wasn't so gloomy all the time.

As you walk you notice something on the ground. It looked like it was some sort of electronic, but it was clearly broken.