Chapter 26... Drone race

Hello people that currently exists. Just wanted to say that LoganPerry827 is currently writing a story about Beelzebub from helluva boss, and I'm going to reference his story in this chapter.

I highly encourage you to check out his story when you get the time. It's called "Unspoken Love (Beelzebub x male reader book 3). Great story if you like helluva boss, which I do.

Anyways. Go check him out. Again, I'm going to reference his story in this chapter too so don't be surprised by that.. and he's also going to be reference this story into his. So it's like a crossover kinda between two stories which is pretty cool.

Enjoy this chapter! And hopefully his story too!

.....................................................

???: "Here are ya drinks!"

The protogen bartender said as he handed Some and Sapphire their drinks. You already got yours, and so did densantra.

Sapphire: "Thank you."

???: "No problem!"

After Sapphire thanked the bartender, he walked away to serve another group of people. You noticed that the protogen bartender was able to wear normal clothing.

You knew that protogens were basically like cyborgs, but it looked like he didn't. Just the visor, as well as fluffy looking fur around his head.

Perhaps whatever robotic components he had were literally inside his body, instead of outside. Which makes you question even more about the protogens in this world, but you do know that Riotgens usually have more armor plating on the outside, so they're bulkier than normal protogens.

Densantra: "Alright... I say we head to the center. That's where everyone is presenting their creations and stuff."

Y/N: "Sound good to me."

You already saw some of the stuff people make here, but you only had small glimpses.. You wanted to get a better look at the stuff people have made.

Dome: "I don't see a problem with that."

Sapphire: "We can place bets on who's going to win too."

Densantra: "Yeah, we can do that too."

It looked like a lot of people have brought their own little creations to the tech competition, so choosing one single winner was going to be difficult.

Densantra stands up and starts walking towards the center of the room, where the giant holographic thing was.

For whatever reason, you couldn't help but notice her tail. You haven't really been paying much attention to everyone's tails. Despite that fact that it appeared like almost everyone had one since everyone was apparently a animal.

Densantra had a long tail that followed behind her, and watching her made you realize that you just really stand out.

Obviously you had no fur... But you also didn't have a tail. Does anyone notice that? Maybe there's some other people that don't have tails too. Otherwise, that may be another problem you have to deal with.

Densantra: "Aren't you coming?"

Dome: "Shhh... He's daydreaming."

You snap out of your thoughts. You have been just sitting there while Dome, Densantra, and Sapphire have been staring at you the whole time.

Y/N: "Yep! I'm coming. Sorry."

Densantra slightly chuckles.

Densantra: "It's fine."