Chapter 33... Empty party

Dome has been following this drone for a few minutes now. Fortunately the drone made it easy to follow. It even looked back occasionally to make sure you were still behind it.

Densantra: "It definitely wants us to follow it."

Sapphire: "Okay, but why though? How do we know we can even trust it?"

Y/N: "Well it did help us get away from Poly."

Sapphire: "It just don't understand why it's helping us. Or who's even controlling it!"

You had about as many questions as Sapphire did, but that's why you were following it in the first place.. so you can understand it better.

Dome: "Maybe we're about to find out."

The drone continues to fly in the air. It seems to be following a specific path through the city.. Which just left you wondering about it even more.

Dome: "I have a idea! Let's play eye spy."

Densantra: "Please no..."

Dome: "I spy with my little eye, something... Red."

Densantra: "Is it the drone?"

Dome: "Ah! How did you know?"

Densantra: "It just felt obvious."

As Densantra and Dome talked, sapphire seemed to be enjoying Dome's childish game.

Dome: "Okay! Let me try again! I spy with my little eye... Something... Blue."

Densantra: "Is it the blueprints I'm holding?"

Dome: "Damn... You're good at this game."

You ignore what they're doing because you had your mind set on the drone, and where it was going. The drone seemed to be slowing down.. and eventually stopping near a building on the side of the road. The building looked like it was rundown. It was clear that nobody has been inside of it for sometime now.

Y/N: "The drone stopped."

Dome: "I spy with my little eye... Some random ass building."

Sapphire: "Is it that one right there?"

Dome: "HOW DID YOU KNOW!?"

Sapphire: "Lucky guess."

Dome: "Oh, okay."

Dome parks the car on the side of the road, you all get out of the car and out into the snowy sidewalk.

The clouds have started to move away. Allowing the sun to shine once again.

you look up at the drone. It fly's down a little lower to the sidewalk so you can walk up to it, but it was still flying far enough off the ground so you can't reach it.

Dome walks up to the drone.

Dome: "Hello! We couldn't help but notice that you seem to wanted us to follow you. What's up with that?"

The drone just stays still in the air as it lets out a buzzing sound that was coming from it's wings.

Densantra: "It's not doing anything."

You just stand idle as you stare at the drone. Waiting for it to do something as some nearby citizens walk pass you.

Sapphire: "Do we just wait or..."

The drone then suddenly flies away and towards a open window on the side of the building.

Dome: "Wait! Where you going dude!?"