Chapter 21... Festival 🎃

I apologize if his chapter feels rushed... I was having a hard time writing it. But consider this a Halloween special for y'all.

Even though this was slightly rushed.. I hope you enjoy it anyway!

................................................................

You open your eyes to the sound of waves. You got decent sleep. Better than what you expected to get. The sound of the waves helped you, but sleeping with four other people like this wasn't what you're used to.

You sit up an-

Dome: "MORNING!"

Dome appears out of nowhere and yells at you.

Y/N: "Jesus Dome... Why this early in the morning?"

You see that this was a pretty foggy morning today, but sitting under the bridge like this felt kinda cozy actually.

Dome: "I've been awake for 2 hours!"

Y/N: "You're a early bird."

Dome: "No. I'm a protogen."

You stand up, but you notice something off... A small folded piece of paper was laying directly next to you.

You see Densantra sitting on a nearby rock. She had on her normal clothes now. You guessed maybe they dried off, and sapphire was still laying down. It looks like Dome's yelling woke her up too.

Dome: "Soo... How did y'all sleep?"

Sapphire: "Fine.."

Y/N: "Uh... Good."

You answered, but you were more focused on the strange piece of paper next to you.

Dome: "Oh yeah.. while I was awake I found a piece of paper in the bag."

Y/N: "What is it?"

You ask while unfolding the paper.

Dome: "No idea, because I don't remember my friend having it."

You unfold the paper, and you see what appears to be a map. A map of the whole city, and it had a small X mark next to the river.

Y/N: "The hell..."

Dome: "Let me see!"

Dome dives next to you like a action hero, then he simply just lays down next to you.

Densantra stands up and walks over.

Densantra: "What is it?"

Y/N: "A map."

Dome: "Ooo... A treasure map!"

Y/N: "I doubt it."

Dome: "You never know! X marks the spot!"

Sapphire sits up and scoots over to you so she can see the strange map.

Sapphire: "You just found it?"

Dome: "Yep!"

Densantra: "Any idea where it goes?"

Dome: "Yep! Let me see it."

You hand the weird map over to Dome so he can look at it. Meanwhile you decide to talk to Sapphire.

Y/N: "Feeling any better?"

Sapphire: "Yeah, just tired is all."

Y/N: "Okay. Good."

Dome inspects the map for a second.