Chapter 20

🥀

Hazel wore a beautiful white puffy sleeved gown, she kept her long hair opened and tangled wanting them to give a natural look, she didn't wore any gloves because she didn't intended to go out of the restricted area. She didn't even wore any jewellery so Alexander can be more comfortable with her.

Finally, despite that witch Wen's she decided to let Alexander have his way with her and give herself to him. She think she was adamant on what she decided to do but her soul was shivering only at the thought of diving in bed with Alexander. No matter how much she tries to makeup her mind but every time she fails miserably. Her breathing became uneven as she can't even muster up the courage to even practice of it.

The thunder clapped in the sky making her flinch in fear, the weather turned more gloomy than before. Lighting was shining in the sky with more authority like scaring her more than she already is.

Suddenly Mrs. Elsie entered inside her chamber making her startled of the sudden presence in her room besides her. She turned around and saw Mrs. Elsie standing there admiring her beauty. She simply smiled at her.

"Madam, Alpha Alexander has arrived." Mrs. Elsie informed her making Hazel to nod at her. Mrs. Elsie went out of the, chamber leaving her alone on her own.

Hazel stood up and clutched her white gown a little to collect the excessive cloth brushing on the ground. She nervously walked out of her chamber and walked in the restricted hallway. In her anxiety she forgot that she was allowed till the restricted area and crossed that area by climbing few stairs and started walking in the hallways of the castle.

The guards as usual bowed their heads because of her appearance because she could forget her rules for once but they are not allowed to forget theirs even by mistake. She reached to the chamber where Alexander usually meet with his courtesans. He was sat there being tired and anxious while his Beta Alanso stood there infront of him.

As soon as he saw Hazel coming I'm their direction he lowered his gaze on the floor not wanting to look at his Luna and break the rules. Alexander also felt a presence in the room and snapped his head towards her. As soon as he saw her hiding brows arched creasing his forehead.

Alexander was still not talking to her and was adamant on her giving her consent to him. That's why Hazel got ready this beautiful to please him and make him talk to her again and make him feel good. White is always Alexander's favourite because it turns him on always when he sees her in white because according to him white colour make her glow more than she already does.

He clenched his jaw and fists looking her out of the restricted area and stood up immediately. When his angry gaze met with her grey ones she become startled not seeing a tiny bit of happiness and satisfaction in his eyes but rage and disappointment in them.

He walked towards her making her cower back a little things he will hurt her but he walked past her while bumping his shoulder in hers warning her to come back in their chamber. He didn't wanted to create any scene infront of Alanso that's why he did that. He strode towards their chamber walking angrily making her immediately follow him from behind.

Suddenly something clicked in her mind as her eyes widened and heart raced faster than before when she realized she has crossed the restricted area. Her body became tensed in fear and she started moving faster than before trying to match his pace but he was taking long strides making it difficult for her to match his pace.

Alexander entered inside their chamber and sat on his bed aggressively and next moment Hazel also entered inside and stood infront of him while lowering his gaze on the floor scared of his reaction.

When he didn't said anything to her she slowly squatted down on the floor near his feet and softly held his hand in her dainty ones. She couldn't tolerate his quietness anymore so she finally decided to start the conversation between them and sighed sadly and closed her eyes.