Chapter 54

🥀

6 months later...

Sounds of skin slapping and grunting was echoing in the whole chamber and it was increasing more by the time. Heavy breathing could be heard of a male which clearly shows how much he was enjoying his time doing those sinful activities. When he reached his high his action turned slow yet urgent and he groaned in satisfaction. Then finally getting reached high and took his shaft out from that woman's entrance and spilled all of his seeds out on the duvet.

After he was done he stood up from the bed and wore his clothes back. Then finally his gaze registered the naked woman laying on the bed emotionlessly. He scoffed and held his arm tightly but there was no pain in her grey orbs, but they were completely blank. He yanked her up from the bed and took his face closer to hers.

"Stop laying like a dead corpse here and get ready." he said and jerked her away from him.

He started adjusting his clothes and saw her still not moving from her place so he gritted his teeth in anger and fisted her hair in his fist and make her stood up from the bed.

"Be grateful that after what you have done I'm still keeping you as my wife and taking you out after a long time." he said throwing her on the floor and kicked her hard in her stomach adding another bruise at her stomach.

He started exiting the chamber to get done with his work until she gets ready but not before saying "Today is Alpha Daxon's engagement and he invited us specially. So get ready in your best attire and become presentable." he ordered venomously and went away from there.

Hazel laid there on the floor emotionlessly not having enough energy to get up and become presentable for everyone but she had to because Alexander had strictly ordered her. She collecting all of the energy in her body sat up on the floor. Her arms trembling terribly.

So he is getting engaged!

After six months a smile came upon her lips, not a sad but genuine one. She was happy for him, even after whatever he had done with her still she is happy for him. That's how selfless person is our Hazel.

She dragged herself in front of the mirror and with the help of the cushioned chair she stood up straight on her feet. Her legs shook terribly due to being weak but showing so much courage she stood up straight in front of the mirror.

She gazed her naked reflection in the mirror and she sighed. Her hairs messed up, her grey eyes completely emotionless, her nose bleeding, her lips busted and her cheeks has a cut which Alexander gave him few months ago by the bottle of wine. She wiped her bleeding nose and more blood came out of it.

Her neck, collarbone and shoulders completely covered in his bites, not love bites but harsh bites. Her breast has bruises of his fingers indicating how much hardly he grabs them. Her stomach full of bruises and wounds which she got from his daily beatings. He is punishing him daily for what she did with Daxon that night. He calls her names as Whore, Slut and cheater but she accepts them because she really cheated on him by sleeping with Daxon, that's what she thinks.

Her feet were trembling and trail of blood was flowing down between her legs due to him going so hard on her but that was nothing new. She slowly turned around and saw her back completely black blue due to his tormenting on it. Her hips had his hand prints on them.

In these six months, everything changed. She was not treated as the queen she was treated before but now he treats her as his whore. Whenever he feels like he comes and forces himself on her willingly or not. He beat her until she becomes unconscious and he says that this is her punishment for cheating on his while his husband was out for some work but she never answered him back even after knowing him cheating behind her back.