Chapter 37

🥀

Daxon was feeling restless without Hazel's presence now because after spending a whole night nothing but gazing at her, he felt like that was not enough and he wanted to see her more. To admire her more because she attracts him towards her like no one did before. Except Celine. He felt a strong urge to meet her even he will not accept it openly. But Storm knows everything and he was smirking mockingly at Daxon knowing he also not feeling peace without Hazel.

When he took her back to this castle he wanted her to stop and ask to stay with him but he knew he would look like a vulnerable man so he decided not to do this and let her go. Hazel went to her chamber and he went to the same chamber he was staying since Alexander left. Daxon tried to find something which can lure his mind but didn't found peace in anything.

He desperate started pacing in the chamber back to forth not liking this distance with Hazel again after spending a whole night with her. He controlled himself for so long from going to her chamber and jump on her caging her in his embrace and admire her like yesterday night. What the hell he was even thinking? He was never this much weak before in controlling his emotions then how can he be now?

Fuck! Leave it. He pushed all of his thoughts aside and strode out of his chamber walking towards her and Alexander's chamber. All the guards lowered their gaze watching him striding infront of him because they really fear him. Who will not? When he is this much dangerous. Of course Hazel will also will if she will see Storm taking control over him.

Storm is gentle and vulnerable just for her. For the whole world he is a destructive beast who is most feared of. Just for her one touch he craves like little kids crave for their mother's touch. Just for being with her he can do anything she will ask for. Just for her happiness he can break the hell down on the earth.

Daxon reached infront of her chamber and from the far distance he can smell her rose and olives natural scent. His wolf, Storm purred in pure bliss. He felt like he can't live without her presence anymore and needs her by his side forever.

Daxon stopped at the entrance of the chamber admiring soon as he saw her sitting on a chair writing something and throwing paper again and again by scrunching them. He turned amused that what the hell she is writing that she have to make it so much perfect. He noticed she is not wearing a veil and it could be a chance for him to peek at her ethereal face without any barrier.

He walked towards her and because of his skills she didn't get him coming. He sat on the bed beside her and saw a paper there also. He picked it up and flipped it around, his brows crashed by looking at them paper. It seems like a letter. He knew it is not a good thing to read someone's personal things or letter but first he don't knows right or wrong, he thinks what he do is the right and second there is nothing personal between her and him not because soon she will be his.

He read the letter and his jaw clenched and fists clutched the letter tightly in his hand. Storm growled so loudly inside him making his whole body to shake. How dare that good for nothing rogue, bastard gave threat to his mate.

He said he will break and burn her legs but before he could raise her filthy eyes on her he will break his legs and hands and then will dip them in the burning coals and will slit his throat and take out his tongue from which he threatens her. He will pop his eyes out which glares at her always. He will shred his body apart if he will even think about coming closer to her, she is his mate.

Daxon snapped his jet black eyes at Hazel's slide profile who was looking ethereal from the side, she has long lashes but he was still not able to see her whole face. His eyes were pitch black because the anger he was feeling after reading Alexander's letter. He chuckled evilly thinking what he will do of Alexander will come closer to her. This gain Hazel's attention towards him.