Chapter 40

🥀

Hazel was hesitant as well as confused that what should be her decision. Does she believed him and go with Daxon wherever he is taking her. Or she simply deny it because she wants be faithful in her husband and her marriage. But again if he is saying this why would he be lying? If he wouldn't be lying then what's she is going to do.

Hazel was lost in her thoughts and stood at her place without uttering a single word. Daxon sighed he knew that she will be hesitant even after she said she trusts him. Daxon took her dainty hand slowly in his rough one making her come out of thoughts.

She raised her grey eyes at him and startled watching his pitch black eyes.

"You still don't trust me right?" Daxon asked her softly yet coldly because it gave a pang in his hurt that she is still hesitant to believe him and he don't know why he cared.

"N-No it's not---" Hazel was going to deny his statement but before she could he cut her off.

"Then come with me." He said tugging her hand slowly making her start moving with him.

Holding her hand Daxon started walking out of the chamber. She was scared of the guards standing there what if they tell Alexander about her coming out of her room and defying his order. Her body became tensed and Daxon felt it, he turned around and gaxed at her.

"No one is going to tell about you to Alexander." Daxon assured her whispering in her ear making her stunned a little that how did he know what she is thinking nonetheless relief washed over her.

Daxon straightly took her at the black garden of the castle. Where he was wandering few days ago and talked with her through the window of her chamber. Hazel turned confused that he brought her here and looked at him in confusion. Looking at her confused face he wanted nothing but to coo at her but he restrained himself from doing that.

"What are we d-doing here?" Hazel asked him in confusion making Daxon to look in her eyes deeply.

"I'm taking you to the other side of the country where Alexander is." Daxon told her his thoughts making her more confused.

"B-but why?" Hazel asked him again before today she never got this courage to ask questions from anyone because she was not allowed to. But the rule of Alexander was forgotten long ago.

"To show you what Alexander is doing there. Once you will see it with your own eyes then you will believe me." Daxon said shaking his head a little.

"But then we should g-go by the carriage from the front side of the castle." Hazel asked in her confused state.

"No it will take a lot of time and it can alert Alexander if anyone with see the royal carriage of your castle." Daxon denied her idea making her look at him curiously that what he is going to do here. She slowly shook her head in understanding in approval. Watching her confused state he decided to explain the whole thing to her.

"Listen Sugar, we have to reach as soon as possible there if we have to caught Alexander red handed and traveling by carriage will take 2-3 days, so I have a better option to travel." Hazel heard him patiently.

"I will convert myself in my wolf form and you can sit on my back, so we can pass through the jungle behind your castle and straightly reach to that battle field." Daxon completed his words making her eyes widened. Realisation stroke her.

"S-so you were the one who was standing here as big black furred wolf before you t-to the chamber?" Hazel asked him with amusement and excitement making him chuckle.

"You saw me?" Daxon asked her making her shake her head.

"So are you ready for the ride, Sugar?" Daxon asked her intensely making her nod her head at him. He will not hurt her right, she trusts him. What if he will drop her somewhere in the forest? Then what will she do?