Chapter 30

🥀

Hazel and Daxon and reached to the castle making the carriage stop at a place. Daxon got down from the carriage and before Hazel could got down he extended his hand towards her. Hazel gazed at him in confusion but he nodded his head at her slowly indicating her to take his hand. Hazel gazed at his hand for few seconds and then placed her hand in his.

As soon as their hands touched Storm purred in pure bliss. Hazel also felt a spark between them buy she chose to ignore it because what she is feeling can't be happen ever. Hazel got down from the carriage slowly with the help of Daxon. When she stood up on her feet on the ground completely he closed the door of the carriage behind her and help her with her heavy gown. He smoothen the creases on her gown by caressing them softly making Hazel to feel special.

He never leaves chance to make her feel special and what Hazel starts to like about him but she can't tell him because that's her irrational thoughts and she is married also. She can't feels for any other man except her own husband, her mate Alexander. She is bound to him for the eternity.

"It's done." suddenly husky Daxon's voice came from beside her making her snap out of her thoughts. She moved her gaze towards him and saw he was talking about the creases on her gown.

"T-thank you." Hazel thanked him gratefully and also because Alexander never ever did something like this for her before.

He nodded at her firmly. "I think you should work on your stuttering." suddenly Daxon pointed out making Hazel to confuse.

"Huh?" she asked him in confusion making him shook his head at her slowly.

"Why you keep stuttering like you are scared or something? You are free Sugar and can do anything I will never gonna stop you." he assured her softly so she would believe him. Hazel nodded her head slowly at him making sure she will try to stop her stuttering.

Daxon held her hand slowly in his making a spark again to blew up. Whenever he touches her she feels something so familiar in his touch but still quite define it. And on God other side Storm don't let go any chance of getting closer to her or make her feel special because he knew she is a queen, his queen and he will treat like one always.

Daxon started walking with her inside his huge royal castle making Hazel to gaze here and there looking at the beauty of the castle. It is the second time she came here and when she came for the first time Alexander didn't let her raise her gaze but now she is free as Daxon said and she wants to admire this whole castle which was do dark yet so beautiful.

She was amusingly gazing here and there and didn't noticed they reached at the huge door of the castle to enter inside and his Beta Jake was already standing there with Alexander's Beta Alanso beside him. Hazel's feet halted at their place and she froze looking Alanso there. She started to panick, thinking Alanso will surely tell Alexander that she stepped out of the castle on above that with a man. Her hold on Daxon's hand tightened gaining his attention. Daxon moved his cold gaze to her and saw her tensed demeanor.

He turned confused and looked at her sight that what she saw and started panicking. Daxon followed the trail of her gaze and saw Alanso standing there and he immediately understood why she is scared she is thinking Alanso will rat about her to Alexander. But Alanso was standing there like he didn't care if she is with Daxon because from the start he is with Daxon and he can't go against his Alpha and his brother.

Daxon bent down to Hazel's level and took his lips near to her ear. "You do not need to worry Sugar, he will not say a single thing to Alexander." Daxon rasped in her ear huskily making her snap her head towards him.

When she snapped her head towards him their faces came so closer that their lips were almost touching. Hazel turned stunned at her closeness between them and took her face a little away from him.

"W-why?" she stammered out in fear asking him the reason.

"Alanso is Jake's brother and no way he can go against me." he assured her making her convinced and he hold loosed a little when relief washed over her. She didn't asked him a second time for surety because somewhere she has started trusting him and didn't need to ask him second time.

Daxon started taking Hazel, inside the castle making Beta Jake and Alanso to move away from their way.

"Welcome Luna." Beta Jake welcomed her politely making her to give a little smile to him. He nodded his head at her and then went away from there with Alanso.

Daxon gave him a evil smirk when he was going away from there making Jake worried from inside because no matter how loyal he is to Daxon but he can't let anything happen to Hazel because all in all of this rivalry and revenge of Daxon she will be the one to suffer without any fault.

"Do you want to have dinner or first you want to have a tour of our castle?" Daxon asked her whispering slowly near her ear making a chill ran down to erase spine hearing his husky voice and in all this she didn't noticed that he called it their castle.

"C-can we have dinner f-first? I'm hungry." Hazel said slowly lowering her head on the floor making Daxon to chuckle out.

"Sure sugar." he said to her playfully knowing that he must be hungry.

He stood infront of her and placed his thumb and forefinger under her chin raising it higher and gazed in her grey eyes through the veil. He was peering in her eyes so intensely making her to gulp in anticipation.

"What did I told you about always keeping your head up?" he asked her in his cold and husky voice making her to shudder at his voice.

"Y-yes." Hazel whispered slowly because the close proximity between both of them was making her nervous and she felt an odd desire in her. Desire to be touched and loved like never. To be cherished and be devoured by him. Her eyes widened at her irrational thoughts and she slowly backed away from him so she would not make it awkward for both of them.

Daxon also retracted his hand away and clapped his hands two times loudly in the mid air making the maids to start coming in the dine hall in rhythm. He took her hand and dragged her softly with him in the dine hall making her amused at how systematically the maids were working.

Daxon pulled out a chair for her gesturing her sit on it making her sat on the chair and he pulled it in. He also sat at his head chair just adjacent to her so he could see her face easily. The maids served the food to both of them and Hazel's stomach rumbled because it was a long time she had ate any food. Her stomach growled from the smell of delicious food infront of her making her to ducked down her head in embarrassment but Daxon gazed at her amusingly.

He picked up his spoon and scooped some of the contents from his plate in it and extended it toward Hazel. She felt his hand near her so she raised her gaze at her and so his extended spoon toward her making her stunned and confused. She keep gazing at him and then the spoon not knowing what he was trying to say.

"For you Sugar." he said softly making a smile to slowly appear on her face and she moved her face closer to her taking the spoon in her mouth and chewing the contents in it.

Daxon retracted the spoon back and again scooped some contents from the plate and this time he ate from the same spoon as hers making her eyes widened in shock. Hazel saw him stunned making him raise his brow at her.

"Is there any problem Sugar?" he asked her slowly making her shook her head at him vigorously in denial.

Hazel turned her attention to her plate and started eating her food without saying anything. Watching her eat so peacefully and slowly Daxon's lip tugged upward a smile wanting to break out but he controlled it and moved his gaze to his plate and start eating silently and their dinner went like that peacefully only the sounds of the cutlery can be heard. The silence and peace between both of them was giving a serene feeling a different there was no awkwardness in that silence.

*****************************

Vote. Comment. Follow.
& take care🖤