Chapter 32

🥀

Daxon took Hazel with him by holding her hand making her grey eyed gaze to stuck on their molded hands. She feels like his hand is made in the way which would look perfect around hers, and just to hold hers. She felt a tingling sensation in her stomach feeling the warmth radiating from his palm making a spark create in her whole body. She felt an odd sensation in her abdomen making her bewildered because she never felt something like this before with Alexander or any other way.

She was walking behind him like a slave following their master but this is what she is thinking but for him he was walking with her queen, hand in hand. Storm started purring feeling his mate close to him and he was freely holding her dainty hand without any boundaries or restrictions. He was feeling like to cage her in his arms for ever and never let her go but he can't do that. It's not like it is not in his power, he can do anything in just a snap and no will be able to question him.

But he wants that his mate except and need him like he needs her. He don't want to force his emotions on her. Yes, he is possessive for her and wants her to be his as soon as possible but he wants her with her consent. If she will say that she don't like him then he will not let her go but will improve himself so he could be capable of his mate's liking and he wants Daxon to do the same instead of playing his wicked and evil games with her because if she will be hurt by his stupid games then he will make him pay for sure.

Daxon made her explore the whole castle of his and she got amused seeing this much huge and royal castle. It was much more bigger than theirs one. He has so much beautiful yet big castle still he lives alone, she felt bad for him. She remembers when he told her that his mate is no more with him but she didn't decided to ask further and supplant old issues.

But she was still curious that what happened to his mate that he is alone now. Daxon took her to a abandoned side of the castle where no guard was present, there not even a single living entity was present. Hazel turned hesitant that why he is taking at this dark and abandoned places. Her feet started to cause some force with gained his attention.

Daxon turned around looking at her while raising his brow at her questionably making sweat to drip down her forehead.

"W-where are you taking me?" Hazel stammered out in fear making him understood that she is scared of the unknown place.

He fully turned around to face her making her nervous that she offended him. "Are you scared Sugar?" he asked her softly making her shuffle at her place nervously. He was still holding her hand so he shook her hand a little making her head raise at him give her attention to him.

He wiggled his brows questionably. "Y-yes, a little." Hazel replied to him sighing defeatedly. She didn't wanted to tell him that she is scared of this place so he would get upset of her.

"You don't have to. I don't have any intention of harming you." he said to her coldly yet softly making her heart to jiggle at his words. She never felt this surety of anyone's words until now and she slowly nodded her head indicating that she is fine now.

Daxon gave a longing look to her and turned around again walking to that abandoned area while holding her hand in his. After few minutes of walking they both reached to a room which had a net curtains blocking the entrance. Hazel curiously gazed at the room.

"This is my secret place." suddenly Daxon said informing her without turning towards her.

He took her inside the room and as soon as she raised her gaze and gasped loudly, her eyes widened in amusement and sparkled because of the reflection of sparkling things infront of her.

She snapped her head towards him in amusement and curiosity. Daxon gazed in her grey eyes and saw her eyes sparkling because of the reflection of sparkling things in her eyes. He knew what she wanted to know and he was ready to answer her every question today.

She saw so many glass jars in the whole room with fireflies trapped in them. They were shining in that dark room just like stars shines in a dark sky. The room was looking so beautiful and peaceful but she felt bad for the caged fireflies. She saw herself in them, caged and scared. They were trapped in ghat jar just like she is trapped in that castle for years.

"W-what are they caged like t-this?" Hazel asked him with a numb expression but he didn't answer her question and kept gazing at her quietly.

When he didn't answered her question she decided to change her question. "How m-many are t-they?" she again asked him hoping this time he would answer her question.

"Seven hundred and thirty six." he replied coldly to her. His voice few octaves down making her bewildered of his behaviour.

"W-why you have trapped them like t-this, they would be suffocating?" Hazel asked him confusingly that why did he did this.

"Just like you do?" Daxon asked her coldly while raising her brow at her making her startled of his question. How did he knew what she was thinking?

Hazel didn't replied anything to him making him to walk towards her with slow and calculated steps making her nervous. He stood near her and turned her around making her face the fireflies trapped in jars and then her eyes also started sparkling watching them.

Daxon came near her. Her back touching his chest making her feel something but she turned her focus towards the fireflies infront of her.

Daxon bent down at her level and placed his chin on her shoulder making her breathe sharply at his this action. Now his lips were just beside her ear and she could hear his breathing rhythm.

"I love to capture beautiful things." Daxon whispered in her ear huskily making a shiver ran down her spine and she shuddered at her place.

Daxon smirked evilly watching his effect on her and he loved the way she shuddered because of him being close to her.

"Do you want to be captured too?" He asked her more huskily near her ear and brushed his lips against her ear making her gulp down a little. Only if she didn't have any boundations on her then she would have jumped in his arms and surely have requested him to make her his. Hazel closed her eyes at his not so innocent thoughts and Daxon noticed this.

"You do." he whispered against her ear and inhaled her sweet aroma which smells like rose and olives making him addicted to her smell. Heck he is addicted to everything she does and have. He wants her beauty for him only and no one can stop him because day by day his obsession for her was increasing.

*****************************

Soon all the secrets will come out...

Vote. Comment. Follow.
& take care🖤