Chapter 24

🥀

Daxon keep gazing in her grey hues intensly. Hazel was also not able to trail her gaze away from him. She was trying to figure out that what type of person Daxon is because as she always heard about him he is cold, merciless and rude and she would admit that he is cold but he didn't saw the other two qualities in him till now. Since she never met many people so, she was having difficulty in comprehending his character.

"If you don't mind I would like to tell you something." Daxon said making her gulp because the intensity of that moment was too much for her to handle.

"Y-yes please." Hazel stammered feeling nervous.

"I never looked this much good in any mirror but your eyes make me look desirable." Daxon said huskily gazing in her eyes intensely making her break the eye contact.

Hazel start fidgeting with her slender fingers and said "I-I don't k-know what are saying." she said to him but deep down she knew the meaning of his words.

She also knew that whenever he comes closer to her, she feels some kind of tension and attraction in her body towards him. Hazel gulped feeling an odd emotion and she didn't wanted to feel it. Daxon also felt her body tensed infront of him.

"I think y-you should leave." she said wanting Daxon to leave as soon as possible so she could get rid of this feeling.

"Then come with me." he said coldly to her making her snap her head at him.

"W-what?" Hazel asked him confusingly that why he is saying her to come with him.

"I want you to have dinner with me at my castle." Daxon said huskily offering her a dinner with him.

Hazel blinked her eyes few times being terrified of his intentions. Why is he calling her alone at his castle for dinner when Alexander is not here? Didn't she told him that Alexander not allow to do her things she wants and keep her under his rules and regulations.

"N-no thank you. I can't, I'm comfortable here" Hazel denied him lowly and politely.

But denial was what challenged Daxon. He never ever heard denial in his life from anyone except his mate because he was head over heels for his mate but if she not here now then he will not accept anyone's denial because he is the Alpha and make people do what he likes. He clenched his fists tightly to control his rage because if he will scare her with his true self then she will run to hills and his plan of revenge will be doomed.

He gazed at her intensely with his darkened eyes now. Making her cower away a little and then Storm understood that his mate was scared of him just because of Daxon. He growled inside Daxon making his chest rumble, warning him to be careful with his mate. Because he will not take anyone's disrespect towards his mate and the one who will only gaze at her with their intentions of harming her he will tear them down.

"You will not get anything in this castle from now on, because your servants will not be able to serve you." Daxon told her coldly with his darkened gaze making Hazel startled.

Is this what she deserves? Now she understood why Alexander leave Alpha Daxon behind him so he could be more strict with her in his absence. So she is still caged in this castle but now under Alpha Daxon.

She can't disobey Alexander's order of  leaving her chamber because he will punish her if will get to know and she can't comply Alpha Daxon's order and he is already punishing her, making her starve from now on. That's what her life now? To controlled by two Alpha men and move like a puppet according to them? Where is her consent, her freedom? Why don't anyone asks her opinion? What she likes? What she wants?

Hazel also felt rage inside her now she raised her head towards Daxon. "Then I'd rather s-starve Alpha Daxon." Hazel also said coldly making him amused. He didn't saw her this cold side before.

So he is taking her another side out? Which is cold and could get angry also? He smirked internally while looking at her.

"I will suggest you to think again, Sugar. The sky is waiting for you. I'll show you everything that Alexander hasn't. And believe me you'll want to forget everything that you remember and you'll want to remember everything you have forgotten." Daxon said coldly, his voice few octaves down.

Hazel got startled at his words. She didn't understood his words what she has forgotten? And how does he knows about her? She was not feeling good and didn't even knew his intentions. Even if Alexander has asked him to take care of his belongings in his absence, still she don't fell comfortable with him because for her he is still an stranger. She still don't know his real intentions but she knew there is something he is intending to do that's why he is taking so much interest in her.

Maybe Alexander could trust him but she can't. Hazel was silent was a while because she was puzzled in her own thoughts but Daxon was patiently waiting for her reply. Finally Hazel raised her grey hues towards him.

"Why are you doing a-all this? What's your purpose o-of doing all this. I-if Alexander is working for you then why are you trying to i-interact with me?" Hazel questioned him back firmly knowing it is important to clear things.

Daxon gazed at her without saying anything making her nervous under his intense gaze she started shuffling at her place. "That's still a secret, Sugar." he said to her and strode out of the chamber making her sigh in relief.

Hazel sat on her bed calming down herself from the tense moment she just had with him. Mrs. Elsie entered at inside the chamber and bowed her head infront of Hazel.

"Are you alright madam?" Mrs. Elsie asked her in concern watching her tensed demeanor.

"Y-yes can I have a glass of water please?" Hazel asked her politely feeling her throat dry.

"I'm sorry madam I'm afraid and I can't give you." Mrs. Elsie apologized to Hazel while giving her a lip tight smile. Hazel gazed at her blankly.

Hazel understood that this all deed is done by Daxon and now he is trying to trouble her so that she would listen to him. But until she has courage in herself she will try to fight with him.
Hazel smiled at Mrs. Elsie.

"Did Alpha Daxon leave?" she asked Mrs. Elsie wanting to know that he left or not.

"No madam he said he will stay here as per Alpha Alexander's pleading." Mrs. Elsie informed her making her nod her head in concern.

"You may leave." Hazel instructed her making Mrs. Elsie to exit the chamber.

Hazel stood there thinking what could be Daxon's intentions towards her so that he is doing so much efforts for interacting with her. Sometimes she feels like he is soft and understanding and sometimes she feels like he is manipulative and controlling. But she is not sure still because she don't know about person's characters still. She shrugged her thoughts away and stood up from the bed walking out of her chamber to have some water on her own.

*****************************

Vote. Comment. Follow.
& take care🖤