Chapter 35

🥀

A huge glass chandelier was hanging down from the highest ceiling of the room in the castle in which Hazel was sleeping in her deep slumber. A huge painting of Daxon was hanging on a wall in which his wolf from was also carved. Storm was standing in his all glory with his red shining eyes like burning coals and his black big furs.

But Hazel was so sleepy to look at the painting. As soon as Daxon showed her room and left from there, she literally crashed down on the bed and fell in the deep slumber.

But little did she knew when she slept someone sneaked in her room. Hazel was asleep but Daxon wasn't. He was wide awake and sat right beside her on the bed in which Hazel was sleeping.

His thick and rough fingers removed the tendrils of her hair away from her forehead making the crease of her forehead to smoothen. Her eyes relaxed making him smile at little. He moved his finger from her forehead to her pointed nose and then to her lips. He pressed his digits on her lips making her to breathe out softly.

Daxon smirked and played with her slender fingers which were not covered in gloves now. His black eyed gaze stilled at her wedding ring she was wearing and his jaw clenched. He felt so much rage watching Alexander's sign on her. He clutched her hand firmly and took her wedding ring from her ring finger.

He caressed her ring finger and looked at the wedding ring in his hand. He threw the wedding ring somewhere in the room and turned his attention to her again smiling at her. Right now he was not looking less than a psychopath.

"You are so beautiful and precious. How can a coward like Alexander deserves you?" he asked to her sleeping figure and scoffed bitterly.

Hazel shuffled in her sleep making him stiffened at his place and he cautiously gazed at her. But after few shuffles she again fell in deep slumber making him shook his head slowly.

He placed her hand on the bed softly beside her and start playing with her silky and smooth hair. He inhaled the scent of her hair and again smirked at her evilly. He took his head back and gazed at her veil covered face, she didn't removed it even in her sleep also afraid of someone looking at her but little did she knew intruder has already invaded her room and privacy both.

She was at the mercy of this evil intruder who can remove that thin piece of cloth from her face anytime he wants but it was only for Storm that he was controlling himself. He knew if he will try to peek at her face without her consent then Storm will start rebelling with him again and he knew he can't let them happy, after all he is the other half of him.

He gazed at her face through the veil. She was breathing softly. "As much as I envy Alexander, still I want you. There is nothing in this world I never got for myself and if your beauty is the next what I want next, then I take it for sure Sugar." he said to her and again inhaled her hair.

"I'm obsessed with you. You are the beauty that these beast wants." he talked to her sleeping figure and kissed her slender fingers. He admired her veil covered face her dainty hands, petite figure and long, thick hairs.

"Until Alexander don't return back. You are mine, your heart, your soul and your body." he said and looked at her chest which was heaving up and down rythmatically.

"I will make you helpless to fall in love with me." he said to her and scanned her figure from head to toe carving it in his mind.

"You will feel so helpless and will not find any way to go other than me." he said to her and laid beside her on the bed closing his eyes in anticipation.

He opened his eyes and gazed at her with his black eyes without wavering even a bit. He keep admiring her and didn't slept for the whole night. Time passed by and he kept gazing at her. Hearing get soft breathing and watching her shuffling here and there on the bed. A little smile was on display on his cold face if anyone would have seen him they would surely think that he is have became crazy.

The sun rose and birds started chirping sweetly making his realize that he should leave now before she could wake up. He saw the sunlight peeking from the huge windows disturbing her sleep. He stood up from the bed and make the curtains fell down covering the whole window and then he saw her face relaxed. He felt satisfied watching the peace on her face and went in the balcony of her room.

He stood there watching at his territory spread to a long distance. After few minutes of him standing there doing nothing he decided to leave her room but before he could Hazel came in the balcony while rubbing her eyes inside her veil. As soon as she noticed him her eyes widened in fear and she took her hand out of her veil adjusting it properly.

She was stunned that what was he doing here in her room in this early morning.

"W-what are you d-doing here?" she asked her bewildered making him gaze at her with his black eyes.

"Good morning to you too Sugar." he greeted her making her stunned that how impolite she sounded when she direct asked him a question without greeting him.

"I-I'm sorry good morning." she greeted him making him give her a firm nod.

"I was passing by from here and saw the curtains of the room opened so I came to close them but got distracted by watching the view of the early morning." he lied to him so perfectly that she believed him and besides she was so naive to catch his lie.

But only if she knew that the whole night he was in her room watching her sleep like a creep.

"W-when will we go back to the c-castle?" Hazel asked him hesitantly making him clutched his fists in anger knowing that she will again get away from him in that stupid castle of Alexander but what he could do, he couldn't deny her and make her suspicious of him.

"First you should get freshen up and ready. I will send maids with some clean clothes for you." he said to her making her nod at him understandingly.

Daxon then walked out of her room leaving her alone standing in the balcony. She didn't knew what happened the whole night in her room or she surely would have get an heart attach by the way he was looking at her like a creep.

Hazel wanted to run from there as soon as possible because she was feeling scared that Alexander will get to know about her absence in the castle for a whole night and he will slit her throat in his anger. Hazel went inside the room and started doing her morning routine intending to be ready as soon as possible.

****************************

Happy new year🎉🎊

Vote. Comment. Follow.
& take care🖤