Chapter 62

🥀

Daxon was in a deep dilemma after hearing witch Wen's question before in order to save his mate's life he had to loose one of her personalities. He didn't know which one to choose and which one to loose. The one who is Celine, who was so much in love with him and have so many good memories with him while on the other hand is Hazel, who only got so much pain from him.

He couldn't able to comprehend which one to choose. By choosing Celine, he can erase all the bad memories of her pain and suffering and can live happily with her for the rest of their lives while by choosing Hazel he can help her to get her justice even if he had to get out of her life after it.

She has the right to get her justice and their little unborn baby too, who couldn't even come into this world, who couldn't even open his/her eyes and got killed because of his mistakes and revenge. In order to get justice for Celine he did so much injustice to Hazel. He played with her feelings, her emotions and in all that she was the one to suffer.

Clenching his jaw and fists he finally made his mind. No matter, if he have to leave her and get away from her life for ever. He will help Hazel in getting her justice, he will make her so much strong that even if hearing her name all the bloody, filthy men will shake from terror and fear.

"So what's you decision, Alpha?" the witch Wen asked breaking the chain of his thoughts.

"I want to save Hazel, my Sugar." he said without any second thoughts but there was a heaviness in his chest too.

The reason was this time his mate was not stolen or snatched from him but this time the situation had pushed him to make her away from him. The mate, for whom he was cursing the fate, the nature, the moon goddess and himself because she was snatched away from him.

Today he got the chance to bring her back, to collect her in his arms and never let go, to love her to the extent that she will be all happy and content, to keep her face and secured but he had to let her go because he had to fight for justice for the other personality of her, for their unborn baby. He have to fight with himself and the world and maybe her too.

Once she will be fine and back to her life, he will leave no stone unturned in punishing that bastard who had ruined many lives. His, his mate's, his Sugar, his unborn baby and the women he used to sleep with. He has ruined so much and caused so much damage but it is enough and now he will not let him go any more irrationality.

Daxon slowly opened his eyes and he noticed his surroundings. He was back in the real time. He snapped his head and saw the witch Wen was doing something by looming over Hazel's pale body. He was shocked to see that he had almost spent a year in that time and in the present time not even an hour had passed, it was like when he was in the different time zone the time was stopped in the present.

He walked towards Hazel's unconscious figure and saw her lips turning blue while her body turning pale white. Her soul was leaving her body and the each passing second was sucking life out of her. The witch Wen took his hand in her saggy, wrinkled hand and after chanting some mantras made his hand put on right above Hazel's heart.

Daxon stood there motionlessly only praying in his mind for his mate's well being and she get up as soon as possible. He gulped feeling her body turning completely cold. He immediately took her other hand in his and started making circles at the back of her palm radiating his body heat to hers.

The witch Wen keep chanting the mantras more furiously and aggressively not wanting to waste any time in saving the woman whom she considers as her daughter. She put something in Hazel's mouth under her tongue and after chanting more mantras she backed away from her.

As soon as she did Daxon felt Hazel's heart skipped a beat under his palm. Her pressed his hand above her heart a little more firmly and felt her faint hear beats coming to life. Daxon bet his body completely and placed his head on the left side of her chest, right above her heart hearing her heart beating at a rhythm now.

"Please come back to me, Sugar." he mumbled under his breath unconsciously but it felt like Hazel heard him.

It seemed like she was only waiting for him to say this to her whole heatedly. Immediately her grey eyes snapped opened and came in the contact of that cottage ceiling. Her eyes were completely blank devoid of any emotions or feelings. She didn't know what she was doing at the place she was and just kept laying there numbly.

Daxon felt her hot and shaky breath at his name and felt a sudden warmth radiating from her. He slowly raised his head and as soon as he did his pitch black hues came in contact with her blank grey ones. Seeing a familiar face looming above her a look of confusion crossed her face.

She inwardly started pressurizing in her mind that where she had seen that handsome face and as if in queue all the memories till now started coming to her mind. All the pain, sufferings, betrayal and the most important her attempt to give up on her life.

Tears burnt her grey orbs and immediately started pooling in her eyes and then next moment they were rolling down her temple but Daxon wiped them softly with his rigid thumb trying to be as gentle as much possible with her. For him she is the strongest woman alive on this planet.

She has suffered a lot in her life without any fault still today she is in front of him instead of giving up. He is so much proud at her and for him she is the most deserving person. She deserves the world for him and he will give the world to her. He will make sure the world will lay at her feet and all the humans and creatures will not be able to move without her permission.

Daxon was near her awake figure while witch Wen was waiting for her to say something so she could know what's going on in her mind. She went to her table and started mixing up some potions from the glass bottles and made a new potion. She walked near Hazel with that potion in her wrinkled hands.

Hazel's grey eyes trailed to Witch Wen now and she felt her chin wobbling because she was the only one Hazel felt came be trusted. Witch Wen slides her hand under Hazel's head and lift it up taking the potion near her lips. Hazel without any second thoughts open her mouth and let her pour that potion inside her mouth.

Witch Wen then caressed her head softly and making her head lay back down she spoke.

"You are my strongest daughter, my dear. Even if you are living in any part of this planet you are my daughter and I care for you. Don't snatch a daughter from this poor old mother." Witch Wen said and more tears rolled down Hazel's eyes.

She slowly draped her arms around Wen's stomach and started weeping dampening her clothed with her tears. Wen started caressing her head softly trying to provide her motherly love and warmth which she needed so much at that time.

"Don't waste your tears on some low life, my dear. You have to show him that you the queen, my queen who gets to rule over him." Wen told Hazel while she heard her silently not able to comprehend how to stand up on Wen's expectactions from her.

"You have got a second chance in life which no ones get so much easily and if you gave got it don't let it down in vain." she said to Hazel trying to make her understand the worth of her life.

Hazel laid back at her place after Wen started backing away from her. Her mind was in a turmoil not knowing what to do or what not, whom to listen or not because she didn't expect to get a second chance in life and Wen has so much expectations from her.

But what about her? Didn't she want to do something good with her life? Didn't she want to get back on Alexander and take account for each of your wounds?! Which he gave her without any reason? As she was lost in her own thoughts she felt a presence near her and she knew how it was very well. His masculine smell and body heat was enough to tell her who the person was beside her.

****************************

More chapters are on the way...

Vote. Comment. Follow.
& take care🖤