Chapter 46

🥀

The whole castle was echoing with the voice of a brown eyed woman. Annoyance was clearly showing on her face and her desperate brown eyes were searching for something or precisely someone. She was running here and there looking for a certain person. She was muttering incoherent words and was looking like she was ready to teach someone a good lesson.

"Daxon! Come out right now." she yelled loudly but whom she was kidding Daxon was enjoying looking her annoyed instead of worried about her calling him.

"Alpha Daxon Valor I'm telling you come out or the consequences won't be good." she again announced making a smirk to form on his face and he walked out of the corner from where he was looking at her tantrums.

When Celine saw him she seethed out and gazed at him coming closer to her.

"What will the consequences your highness?" Daxon asked her innocently.

"I will throw you out of this castle!" she announced and crossed her arms on her chest making him look at her amusingly.

"So you are threatening me to throw out of my own castle?" he asked her amusingly making her glare at him.

"Yes, I will. Why did you gave me this mark when I clearly told you not to." Celine whined and pointed at the mark Daxon gave her on her neck.

Daxon looked at the mark and a look of adoration and satisfaction filled in his jet black eyes. Oh how much he loves to look his marks at her. He gets the affirmation of her being his for ever. He can't get enough of her and wants her by his side for the rest of their lives.

"If you want some more then I can give you. You don't have to act like this." Daxon said playfully making her eyes go widened.

Is he accusing her of playing an act to get more marks from him? She pouted angrily and snapped her brown eyes at him.

"No thanks, if I want love marks then I can ask for it to any man but you." she said teasing him but little did she know she chose wrong words to tease him.

Daxon jet eyes turned pitch black hearing her words. His jaw clenched and fists clutched tightly. Celine saw  her demeanor turning cold and dark and she startled. But before she could justify herself Daxon strode towards her and clutched her shoulders in his big rough palms. Celine looked back in his pitch black eyes.

Surely she is not scared of him because  she knew no matter how angry he can be but he will never hurt her.

"Don't ever say that again!" Daxon snarled at her. His voice was dripping with venom and extreme possessiveness.

His eyes boring into her and she understood he is angry at her words. But she didn't said anything intentionally they just slipped out of her mouth.

"You can ask me for anything you want in this world and I will bring it to your feets but don't ever include any other man between us!" he yelled at her making her nod at him softly.

She raised her hand and cupped his jaw softly making his close his eyes and he breathed sharply. Her one touch held this much power that it can calm him easily. He leaned in her touch seeking assurance from her.

"I'm sorry Daxon it's just slipped out of my mouth and I didn't had any intention of hurting you." Celine said softly to him making him nod at her with his closed eyes.

"I will tear apart that person who will try to come between us. You are mine." he said with his closed eyes but his voice held a promise.

"Don't worry I will not let any other man come between us." Celine set softly and stood on her tip toes.