Chapter 52

🥀

It's been a week since that incident. Hazel was sitting with a face with was void of any emotion. She was looking at the rose garden where she spent time with Storm that day. The wind was blowing at such a pace hitting her face and blowing her hairs. Her mind was completely blank. Her face was pale because since that day she hadn't eat anything.

A tear escaped her grey eyes. Then one by one teas started flowing of her eyes and a sob escaped her lips. She was looking so broken and vulnerable. She pulled her knees closer to her chest and keep breaking down while thinking everything.

After that beautiful sin she did on that with Alpha Daxon she thought everything will be fine. He loves her and will save her from Alexander and they will go far away from here. But how much of a big fool she was to think of that.

Due to exhaustion she passed out after that love making and woke up next day. She found the sheets beside her cold. Daxon was not in the chamber. When she got up from the bed she hissed badly feeling the aching of their deeds between her legs.

He tormented her to the extent that she was not able to even stand. Somehow she dragged her naked body to the clothes on the floor which her shredded by him in pieces. She wrapped the silk sheets around her and went to take a bath.

After cleaning herself properly she gasped seeing his bite marks all over her body which were purple and blue. He had done such an animalistic behavior with her. When she wore her clothes his bite marks were rubbing against them making her hiss again and again in pain.

She came back to her chamber and saw Mrs. Elsie already present there. She decided to ask her if she saw Alpha Daxon anywhere but what Mrs. Elsie said shocked her to the core.

She told her that he left in the evening and as far as she remembered that she was awake till the evening that means he left right after she passed out. He didn't even stay for her after what they did. He didn't even thought about her pain and left her there alone.

But then she thought she would be over thinking and he would have some important work so she decided to wait for him and in the duration of waiting for him one week has been passed and he still didn't show up.

She even asked the guards to call him and tell him that she wants to see him but when the guards came back they told her Alpha Daxon didn't even came to meet them let alone hearing them. She was anxious and scared since that day.

Why is he doing all this? Everything was fine between them. He told her he loves her and she also told her feelings to him. She took out her vulnerable part in front of him. He knows everything then why is doing all this? Did he just use her for his pleasure and lust?

No, no, no this can't be true.

She will be ruined. She will die if this is true. He can't do that to her. He can't leave her like this. He loves her, she saw it in his eyes. He can't do anything wrong to her, even if he do Storm will not let him do anything wrong to get. Storm likes her and she knew it right after he played with her that day in the rose garden.

Her breathing turned uneven and she started panicking. What will she do now? And then she remembered Daxon saying that he don't trust her that day. Why? Why don't he trust her? She didn't so anything wrong to him. Is he thinking that she is faking her feelings for him? No, she really loves him.

She loves him a lot because he is completely different from Alexander. When Alexander was treating her like a slave he made her know her true worth, he respected her, he cared for her, he made her feel loved. He did everything for her which she wants in her life and she fell for him. Despite being married to Alexander she did the sin of falling for him.