Chapter 65

🥀

6 months later...

Sound of swords clashing could be heard in the atmosphere with the sound of heavy breathing and moving footsteps. Two fighters were fighting with each other with the equal intensity giving competition to each other. Everyone was looking at them amusingly and shocked.

No one of them was ready to back off and giving the other one hard competition by swinging the swords in the air and cutting it swiftly. Then one of them started getting tired an exhausted, their hands started to slow down and trembled giving the other one the opportunity of attacking them.

The weak one fell on the ground and the other one was about to attack them with sword but they rolled away on the floor and once again stood up at their full height not wanting to give up so easily. Their glares stuck at each other and with few swift steps the tired one attacked on the other one and in a snap slashed their arm earning a groan from him.

Finally the fight stopped and the injured one removed their galea from their head and his face revealed to everyone who was none other than Alpha Daxon. The one who won the fight was smirking under their galea looking at their injured opponent. They also removed their galea from their head revealing none other than Hazel.

She smirked in victory looking at Alpha Daxon's wound and walked near him. He looked up at him and instead of any angry expression he has a proud expression on his face. He smiled slightly and wiped the blood of with his hand.

"You have became quite good in it." he praised Hazel who nodded at him in acknowledgement.

"How wouldn't I when my master was so keen while training me?" she said with a grateful expression on her face.

She was looking nothing like the old Hazel who used to be scared, petite and fragile. She was looking more confident, bold and not to forget beautiful now. She was looking more enthusiastic and active than Celine too. After the day when Daxon promised her that he will help her in getting justice he had started her training.

He was always at her back and did so much hark work in changing her weak as fragile form into a firm and bold one. She had the qualities to become a queen now just like how Daxon wanted her to be. In these six months, he had trained her everything from using sword to using dagger, horse riding to using weapons.

How to kill someone and how to treat someone when injured, he gave taught her everything so that her being human won't be getting weakness but strength. After Alexander left her in the castle with him he never returned back for her but today was the time when she herself will meet him. Today was the day they were going to attack his castle.

But Hazel has taken a promise from Daxon too that they will not kill anyone in this fight. No one was culprit in whatever happened with her but Alexander. She didn't want to cause any damage to an innocent but to attack Alexander only.

"I see. Confident much? Then show your master what you got from me and learned in all these six months." Daxon said and she nodded at him in agreement.

"I will not disappoint you." she said and bowed down in front of him like a fighter ready to kill her opponent.

Alpha Daxon, Beta Jake and Beta Alonso immediately came into their wolf form while Hazel hopped on her horse with all the weapons because the three of them were only going for her back up they won't fight Alexander for her. She had to fight herself for her own respect.

The trio started running with their full speed while Hazel was whipping her horse so he could run as fast as possible. After some hours of travelling they reached to the nightingale pack and every bad and bitter memory came rushing to her mind. She felt like a nostalgia hitting her.