Chapter 23

🥀

Daxon was angry on himself for going easy on her and decided to remove her veil and see her face. He extended his big palm towards her face ready to remove the veil but before he could do that Storm growled inside him loudly making his chest rumble. Even he was impatient to look at his mate's beautiful and ethereal face but not like this. He don't want to force her or see her face without her consent.

Daxon already knew that Storm will not let him see her face, but he ignored his growling and tried to remove her veil but Storm tried to stop him with all of his strength making the thick veins in Daxon's muscular arms to pop out. Daxon was using his power while Storm was using his what strength and before anyone could win between them Mrs. Elsie entered the room with a healer with her.

Daxon knew that anyone would surely come after him because all of the people in the castle saw him carrying Hazel's unconscious figure.

"Can you please give us some privacy Alpha?" the healer asked to Daxon politely because she was scared of him seeing her.

Daxon didn't wanted to go out of her chamber but nonetheless he complied the healer's request and strode out of the chamber with long steps. The healer started her work of checking Hazel's health.

Daxon was striding out of the restricted area and met with Jake waiting for him outside of the restricted area. Daxon motioned him to follow him and started walking towards the meeting chamber. Daxon entered inside the chamber feeling an odd type of feeling but he shrugged it when Jake entered inside the chamber with Alanso.

"What happened to her Alpha?" Jake asked him watching him behaving weirdly.

"She just passed out while telling something to me." Daxon told him making him give a firm nod in return.

"But Alpha you entered inside Alexander's chamber and restricted area." Jake said concern about Hazel and Alexander's relationship because even if he is Daxon's Beta he don't want any innocent to get hurt in his revenge and that is Hazel.

"I have already threatened the servants of the castle and after that bribed them so they would not utter a single word against me infront of Alexander." Daxon said smirking feeling proud of his wicked plan he is working on.

"Sorry to interfere but Alpha I think you should think about your plan again." Jake suggested him making him raise his brow at him challengingly.

"I know what I'm doing Jake." Daxon said in his deep stern voice warning Jake to dare not question his decision again.

"He don't deserves her." he said, while gazing blankly at the queen placed on the chess board.

"But Alpha it is not about deserving or undeserving, it is about she being his mate, his wife, she is Alexander's." Jake said protesting his decision because deep down he can't let anything wrong to happen with Hazel.

Daxon clenched his jaw and clutched his fists tightly hearing Jake's words. He felt an odd possessiveness hearing Hazel is Alexander's. No! She is his and always be his. She will be his to call and his to look at, his to possess and his to obsess and he will not let her go closer to Alexander. He clutched Jake's throat in the tight grip in anger and lift him up from the ground.

Jake started struggling in his hold making Alanso to look at him helplessly. He didn't had courage to stop Daxon so he stood there quietly watching the scene. Daxon black eyes turned red like the burning coals and the veins popped out of his temple and neck making him look like a murderer or a destructive beast which he already he was.

"She's mine and always will remain mine. If Alexander or any other man even tried to touch or see her with desire in their eyes, I will pop their eyes out and slit there throats tearing them from their core, so no one will have a courage to even take her name with their filthy mouth." Daxon said to Jake with so much possessiveness in his black eyes for Hazel.