Chapter 36

🥀

Hazel was entering inside her chamber being nervous and scared. What if Alexander already returned from the battlefield and didn't found her here yesterday? No! No! No! It can't happen. How can be she so careless and didn't argued with Alpha Daxon to let her leave in the midnight. Because it is not the midnight she is scared of but Alexander.

She knew once he will know a slightest thing about her then she is surely dead and bury six feet under the ground. Her soul shuddered thinking of the consequences which could be happen to her once Alexander will get to know something.

Hazel entered inside and saw Mrs. Elsie there making her room and bed. Hazel gulped down in fear and slowly took steps towards Mrs. Elsie.

Mrs. Elsie felt a presence behind her so she turned around and found Hazel stood behind her. Mrs. Elsie smiled at her making Hazel to return her smile back but a forced one.

"You came madam!" Mrs. Elsie exclaimed happily be because she was also a little tensed of Hazel's visit at Alpha Daxon's castle.

"Y-yes." Hazel agreed while clutching her gown in her sweating palms.

"I-Is Alexander back?" Hazel asked her while roaming here gaze in the whole chamber.

"No madam Alpha is not returning yet." Mrs. Elsie informed her making relief wash over her.

"But he has sent a letter for you." Mrs. Elsie informed her and gestured towards the wooden table on the side of the bed making her body tensed again. She knew if he had sent a letter to her then there can't be something good in that.

Still Hazel nodded at her smiling and little. Mrs. Elsie did her work until then Hazel changed her dress and freshen up in her clothes and she neatly folded the gown which Daxon provided her putting it with her clothes.

She noticed Mrs. Elsie has left the chamber so she went towards the wooden table and pick up the letter in her slightly trembling hands. No matter how much she tries to be confident and believe that Alexander will never hurt her but deep down she always knew that all this is just an exception and she fears of him.

She sat on the chair opposite to the table needing some courage and strength to read the letter. It was just a simple letter yet she was feeling so scared. If she is scared alone of reading a mere letter than what will happen to her when Alexander himself in person will be in front of her.

Hazel teared the envelope of the letter and slowly unfolded the paper while deep inside praying that it would not be something bad that she would not be able to handle. She started reading the letter.

My lovely mate and wife Hazel Suarez,

I see from the time I came here you didn't wrote me any letter to know my well-being. Are you dead there? Or you are fucking with someone else? If I get to know that my lovely wife did something opposite to my rules and tried to break them then I will make sure I repeat I will make sure to break your legs just like you would break my rules. And will burn your beautiful smooth legs after that. So make sure to stay away from any man and not go break rules. Consider about yourself giving to me when I will return back and reply to my letter as soon as possible or else you know the consequences.

-Your loving husband and mate
Alpha Alexander Suarez

When the letter ended tears were welled up in Hazel's eyes reading how her own husband is threatening her. She didn't expected Alexander to be this cruel after leaving for the battle field. Did she make his angry now? Or disgusts him because she can't satisfy him? And the way he has warned her not to go anywhere, what if he get to know that she was out for the whole night and above that Alpha Daxon's castle.