Prince pompous ass

Angels perspective ~

The entrance to the Alpha Ball was spectacular with a red carpet leading to the grand crystal chandelier. Guests were dressed in their finest attire, feeling the elegant ambiance. The tinkling of glasses and soft chatter filled the air as attendees mingled. Delicious aromas wafted from the buffet table, tempting everyone's taste buds. The sound of live music filled the air, adding to the joyful atmosphere. Although I couldn't tell you who the band was I enjoyed them very much.

I never realized how absolutely gorgeous wolves could be even though they had nothing on lycans.

I had hoped I'd have the pleasure of meeting the Prince personally, instead, he stared longingly from the balcony that hung directly over the ballroom. I could feel his aura penetrating my sense of self.

I didn't know if I was attracted to him because he was so incredibly alluring or because he was so powerful. However, in the back of my mind, something kept telling me he was my mate. I've been told that their scent can be addictive and incredibly enticing and one can often be misinterpreted for a mate bond.

I gazed around at the crowd and I noticed many soon-to-be Alphas were starting to make their way through the crowd introducing themselves. It was a sight for sore eyes even though they were not as gorgeous or powerful as the prince, but just as overwhelming.

Soon, I was approached by a tall dark mysterious wolf no doubt an Alpha's son.

"Good evening my name is Sebastian Klein of Moon Beam Pack, it's a pleasure to meet you. May I have this dance, Miss?" He said with a cheeky smile as he offered his hand.

But before I could put my hand out to accept we were Interrupted and imagine my shock when I realized who it was.

"This one's mine! Off-limits mutt! Go back to your playpen!" The prince growled showing his terribly long canines and grabbing me by the waist forcefully bringing me to his side.

This pissed me off. "Get The fuck off me!" I said angrily as if fire spewed from my lips.

"Excuse me you Royal pompous ass, just because you're a Prince doesn't mean you have the right to push other people around.
I'd rather not dance with you. You're rude. not that you have asked me to dance, you just assumed." I said pulling myself away from him with a sour look.

The prince looked at me angrily and his muscles seemed to get even bigger. And I gave him a look of disgust right back, he was surprised I wasn't swooning over him like the rest of the wolves.

Yeah he was gorgeous on the outside but he was an asshole and I didn't like assholes! I dealt with one for 3 years, no thanks. I Thought to myself.

I quickly walked away from him and looked for Sebastian.
When I found him he was already asking someone else, damn he recovered quickly. I thought to myself as I huffed and walked away.

Little did I know Prince pompous ass was trailing behind me.

"Where do you think you're going? I'd like to get to know you, you are at my ball that's why you're here. The prince said with authority.

"I don't want anything to do with you, I was ordered to come here remember? Goddess forbid if you chose me to be your mate. I wouldn't want to be with someone so rude and arrogant."

" Wait!" The prince said turning me around to face him, when his golden eyes met my gaze I just about melted.

Can we start over? I swear to you I'm not always like this, I've just been bombarded by lusty women who only want me for my title. I finally saw someone of interest and I didn't want to lose my chance. I can see you are not like these other wolves you're different and I don't think you give a shit about my title not only that there's a pull or something between us but I feel as if you're pushing me away. I know you're pregnant but I don't care!

My eyes went wide, "I'm an idiot of course you know you're a Lycan."

" Would you like to go for a walk so we can talk more about how much of a pompous ass I am?" The prince said holding out his hand with a Sly smile.

His smile was beautiful and every time he beamed he had the cutest dimples on his cheeks, his eyes sparkled every time they met mine.

When I placed my hand in his Sparks emitted through my body and these were not normal they were bright blue Sparks that looked like tiny fireworks, you could actually see them. I noticed the prince's eyes wide with shock and bewilderment and his jaw hung slack. If it went any lower he would have to pick it up off the ground.

"Whoa! That has never happened before! I have never felt a pull so strong to anything in my life!" Prince Xavius said excitedly.

"I can't believe this is happening you don't know how long I've waited for this!"

"Let's not get ahead of ourselves." I said nervously, I had never heard seen or felt anything like this. The Sparks didn't hurt at all, they felt amazingly magical.

_♡⁠。✧♡⁠。✧♡⁠。✧♡_

°✧。•Prince Xavius•。✧°

I gazed down at the crowd in annoyance, same nonsense different day. All the abundance of scents combined with the many different scents of arousal gave me a headache and made me nauseous. If I was going to take a chosen mate I would have to be able to endure her scent.
I knew I wouldn't find my mate tonight I also knew that as beautiful as they were, they only wanted me for one thing "my title."

So as I watched them all get out of there expensive cars and big poofy dresses I prayed to the moon goddess that I would finally find my mate and do right by her. So you can imagine my shock when I look down and see the most glorious face I have ever had the pleasure of looking at.

Her skin glowed as if she was a flower among a field of weeds. Her hair was a rich dark chocolate that flowed freely over her shoulders. Her breasts were full and lush, the dress showed the right amount of cleavage. Her body was an hourglass shape her dress perfectly complimented her figure. She had the face of an angel I would have sworn she had wings. I think it was Her eyes that really drove my beast mad, they were captivating emerald orbs, that complimented her perfectly pink lips.

My beast howled uncontrollably in my head. My best option would be to observe her from afar, I didn't want to make assumptions and cause a commotion, it had been a very long time since I started looking for my mate.

As she got closer I got a whiff of her scent which was undescribably divine, but she was no Alpha's daughter, this worried me so I sent a friend to investigate.

After my friend came back and told me pieces of her sad story. I continued to study her face, I was captivated by her every movement, she was graceful and elegant but not ashamed of who she was. Enough was enough when I saw a mutt approaching her and asking for her hand.