Part 2 18+

Xavius pov~

After our conversation had come to a close, a profound silence filled the air. We found ourselves locked in a captivating gaze, each of us mesmerized by the intensity of the moment. Time seemed to stand still as we allowed our unspoken emotions to bridge the gap between us.
Before I knew it, our lips softly collided, I could no longer fight the desire that had been building between us.

Her lips were so enticingly sweet and addictive they had me struggling to control myself. I found myself wondering how I had ever gone without kissing this absolutely perfect woman. It was as if I had never truly lived until I smelled her scent.

The electricity surged through our bodies, propelling us into a realm where only our presence mattered. In that moment, everything else faded into insignificance.

As our kiss deepened, passion coursed through our veins. Instinctively, I felt the urge to draw her closer, to embody our desires in a more tangible way. My hands, filled with anticipation and longing, found their way to her hair, tangling within its silken strands. With a gentle yet purposeful motion, I ushered her closer, our lips and bodies now fused together so intimately. Already my cock threatened to rip through my slacks, to be inside of her and ravage her sex passionately until she could take no more.

"I want you so fucking bad Xavius, please take me!" Angel begged. But I kept at it, nibbling on her bottom lip. I loved the way she said my name and moaned just from a simple, yet pleasant touch.

Eventually,We found ourselves pressed against a wall, the surface providing a sense of support that mirrored the intensity of our connection. It acted as a metaphorical canvas, capturing the raw emotions that were consuming us. I could feel the warmth of her body radiating against mine, melting the confines of physical space.

We transcended reality, stepping into a realm where nothing else existed except the intoxicating presence we shared. Every touch, every caress, was laden with an unspoken promise. I'm yours always. Is what it meant. I knew that, her body expressed it.

Her legs instinctively wrapped around my waist, as she grinded on my increasingly hard cock, I yearned to sink deep into her depths until we merged into a unified entity. It felt as though we were suspended in mid-air, supported solely by the strength of our desire.

With unyielding tenderness, I leaned closer, savoring the taste of her lips against mine. Each breath we shared carried the weight of a thousand unspoken words, forging a connection that spoke louder than any conversation ever could. The world outside faded into insignificance as we continued grinding on one another, I could feel the moisture collecting between her luscious thighs.

As our lips moved in perfect synchrony, an unspoken language emerged, allowing us to communicate a multitude of emotions without uttering a single word.

"Can I taste you, Angel?"I let out, my lips portraying my intent.

"Please!" she begged. But I wouldn't give in just yet, I wasn't done teasing her, I would make her beg for it.

Our bodies pressed closer together, acting as physical manifestations of our desired oneness. The rhythm of our breaths and the gentle sway of our bodies harmonized perfectly as my hands ravished her entire form. Her perfectly perky breasts found their way into my hands, I began needing a bud between my fingers causing her to bite her lip stifling a moan.

"Goddess your fucking perfect Angel, you can't even begin to fathom how bad I want to be inside you right now, I want to ruin you in the most beautiful way possible, so much so no one will want you ever again, because they will know that I've made your body my temple and I'm the only one allowed to worship there, and you'd agree you truly belong to me" I whispered my voice low and husky. I wasn't even trying to sound poetic it just sort of came out that way.