possessive

I dont own this video all the credit goes to Dan Music /Isabel rosa

Angel's perspective~

Xander and I had a long wild night of roughly passionate love making. It was absolutely amazing in every way, I could have never dreamed being marked for the first time would have been so wonderful, considering the horror stories I've heard about being marked by a lycan. The fact that they are so much bigger than the average werewolf in every way had me terrified.

I woke up in his arms beaming with happiness, although, I couldn't shake the feeling something was missing.
And that's when Xavius's scent wafted in my face like a symphony of delightful scents as he burst through bedroom door.

Xander groaned rolling his eyes unenthusiastically, as he lazily got up and dressed with an annoyed look on his face. I gave him a soft smile as he walked out the door. There he was the missing piece of me, my body craved him and my heart yearned for him.

Xavius's eyes were intensely focused on mine as he closed the space between us cupping my face in his hands.

'Im so sorry baby, please forgive me. It's not what you think, your wicked bitch sister, Pandora, set all of it up. She used your coat to disguise her scent and when I realized this I pushed her off of me. When she saw you turning the corner with Shiloh she -'he was rambling, so, that was all I let him say before I planted my lips directly on his and wrapped my arms around his muscular form not realizing or possibly not caring, i had dropped my sheet, until Xavius let out a low hungry growl before picking me up bridal style and carrying me to the lavish bathroom that adjoined our room.

I don't know if Xavius realized my body was completely covered in his brother's scent and wanted to cleanse me and Mark me as his or what.. but I was just going to go with it.

Xavius gently set me down and turned on the water starting the shower for me. He quickly unbuttoned his shirt, then his slacks to reveal his chiseled frame, every muscle was etched into his exquisite form, as if he was a marble statue created by Greek gods. He was absolutely magnificent, unfortunately, I hadn't had the time to admire Xander's body as much.

Xavius was different, I had missed this masterpiece of a mate and his astounding frame. But, it was time for me to let my body do all the talking.

As his hands glided over my skin with a touch that seemed to possess an innate knowledge of my body, I was enveloped in a sensation of exquisite softness and sensuality that I had never before experienced. Every caress, every stroke, sent shivers of anticipation coursing through me, a silent plea echoing within me for him to leave his mark upon my skin. The longing that had simmered within me since the day I first encountered Xavius now surged to the surface, and I found myself both consumed by desire and relieved that this moment had finally arrived.

Each intricate kiss he placed upon my collarbone, neck, cheek, and finally my lips felt like a symphony of longing and fulfillment, each touch kindling a fire within me that threatened to consume my very being. Taking my hand in his, he led me into the generously proportioned shower, a space that seemed custom-made for us with its dual shower heads and ample room for more than a handful of people. Adjusting the second shower head so that both of us were drenched in the cascading streams of water, he orchestrated a dance of liquid caresses that enveloped us in a cocoon of warmth and intimacy.

Dipping into the drawer beneath the bathroom sink, he retrieved a sponge that gleamed as if it had never before been touched by human hands. With a deft hand, he lathered it with a soap that exuded an intoxicating aroma, a fragrance that seemed to linger in the steam-filled air around us. Beginning with gentle, circular motions, he cleansed my neck, face, and arms with a tenderness that spoke volumes of his care and consideration. Moving down to my back and buttocks, he washed over my curves with the sponge, the sensation both soothing and electrifying, before trailing back up my spine with a touch that left me yearning for more.

Gently parting my hair, he turned his attention to my neck, his movements deliberate and tantalizingly seductive. With each stroke, he seemed to erase the boundaries between us, his touch a promise of understanding and connection that transcended the physical realm. As he washed over the mark left by Xander with effortlessly sensual strokes, I found myself teetering on the brink of sanity, the intensity of the moment leaving me breathless and craving more of his touch, more of his presence in this intimate sanctuary of water and love.

I was stuck in my thoughts when i felt his fingers enter me like a sudden bolt of electricity, that sent shock waves through my body. My heart was beating rapidly and all I could hear the loud pounding in my chest comparable to a thunderstorm. Possibly the mate Bond, the sensation was wonderful, but, i had never felt it this way, raw And deep inside of my being.

As he began to work his magical fingers inside of me, i leaned my head back moaning loudly, "Xavius! Please dont stop!" begging him and not caring who heard my moans. Until, I felt him take one of my legs caressing it from my foot back up to my thigh and placing it on the ledge of the shower while planting himself firmly behind me. Again kissing my neck and shoulders while lathing his tongue on my neck, the opposite side of where Xander had marked.

I could feel his length up against my butt cheek causing my eyes to go wide, it had to be as big around as my arm! I had to admit scared me a bit. Although, Xander and Xavius are both very well endowed and identical twins, their genitalia was not identical.

Xavius had more girth where Xander had more length although Xavius was very large in length there was a slight difference, however, Xander was not as girthy, Xavius had him beat. It's like I got the best of both worlds or I got to have my cake and eat it too.

Once again I was Jarred from my inner thoughts when I began to feel Xavius's leaking head at my entrance, as he was still behind me. Xavius quickly pushed me up against the shower wall kissing my neck and shoulders and nibbling here and there. Taking both of my hands above my head he held them as he began to maneuver his thickness deep within me. But suddenly the door flung open, a fully shifted Xander snatched open the shower door Growling loudly, 'get your goddamn hands off my mate!' Before pulling his brother out by his hair like a dog. The look on Xavier's face was one of shock and I can't imagine the look on my face because I was just as shocked.

Their lycan forms were a mesmerizing spectacle that both awed and terrified me.

Xander, in particular, emerged as a formidable presence, his massive frame cloaked in a coat of glistening silver fur that seemed to shimmer with an otherworldly sheen. His eyes, a radiant mirror of his lupine guise, gleamed like molten silver orbs, betraying a keen intelligence and a primal ferocity that sent shivers down my spine.

Every inch of his majestic form exuded power and grace, from the sinewy muscles rippling beneath his fur to the menacing length of his razor-sharp claws, each one gleaming like polished steel in the moonlight. But it was his fangs that truly captured my gaze, gleaming ivory daggers that protruded from his massive jaws with a lethal elegance that surpassed even the mightiest of wolves, a silent proclamation of his dominance and prowess. And Xavius looked identical except for the gold color of his fur and eyes. How could I ever deserve such magnificent beasts.