𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟑

"𝐖𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐚𝐧, 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥"

"I suppose you heard her, so lets go YN-chan." Oda spoke while trying to hold your hand, for god knows why.

You glanced at Sakura who nodded as you made your way to the priest with Oda clinging to you.

You two soon came in the area where you two were supposed to take vows.

Your eyes searched through the crowd in order to meet someone's.

It was your father's eyes you wanted to meet.

'But why though after all he had done to me?' You thought to yourself.

'I am going to leave anyway.'

Lost in your thoughts you were snapped back into reality by the voice of the priest chanting prayers.

You sighed being irritated so, you decided to look for Sakura.

Your eyes scanned through the crowd of people to find Sakura.

She stood right beside the big cemented pillar across the room.

You tilted your head a bit to signal her if everything's prepared, and she immediately responded with a nod making you fold your lips into a thin.

Soon you heard the priest's voice as you looked up to hear,

"Lady Y/N please drink the saké from the sakazuki to take the wedding vow."

"Same goes for Osamu-sama."

The priest said not having the enthusiasm to repeat the same thing to the old man who was almost his age.

You saw Oda not sparing another moment before chugging the saké down leaving nothing behind in the sakazuki.

The priest then looked your way hoping for you to drink the saké from the cup too.

Like hell you would.

You waited a few seconds before lifting up the cup of saké.

You couldn't possibly drink it.

"Y/N-chan what are you waiting for?" Oda asked being restless.

"Yes, Lady Y/N,please drink the cup of sake to complete the wedding vow."The priest spoke almost complaining.

You looked at your side to see your father with a huge frown on his face almost growing restless.

You smirked at him as he widened his eyes but it was too late.

"LIKE HELL I WOULD YOU OLD GEEZER!"

"DOMAIN EXPANSION: FREEZE THE NIGHT!"

You spat your words with venom as you saw Sakura from the other side creating a veil to merge with yours you smirked as you saw every ordinary person without jujutsu freeze inside your domain and there you stood in the center of the do in with a silver katana.

Oda, the old man you were supposed to marry sat still frozen at his spot with an expression enough for making someone laugh out loud.

The only person who was in movement was your father.

Darkness was pouring out from his aura as he almost trembled with anger.

He looked up just to meet your sly look.

"Y/NNNNNNNNN" He yelled advancing towards you.

You saw him activating his jujutsu but you could not care less.

You smirked under your veil as you just mumbled something,

"Freeze." and everything went silent your father was there standing still not being able to take a step forward.

"YOU! YOU THINK YOU ARE BETTER THAN ME!?"

"Just wait until I make you kneel down for forgiveness! You ungrateful brat." Your father spat those words while slowly unraveling himself from the inhumane force holding him tight at his position.

"Sure, sure you can try all you want father---"

"FREEZE THE NIGHT: SNOW ANGELS!" Two females dressed in an immensely pretty outfit emerged from behind you.

The held a silver dagger in their hand which were used against enemies.

They chased behind your father while he stood unbothered while smirking.

Like father, like daughter~

"Is this all you got? Your little fairy friends to save you? Haah!" He mocked you while grinning wickedly.

"Well, you see father..these little fairy friends are all I need to stand against you."

"How dare you little---"

"Watch it!" You said as your snow angles successfully pierced through the void he had created to cover himself up.

Before he could do anything, the girls were one step away from piercing his throat open.

"OI! I- I AM YOUR FATHER! H-HOW DARE YOU?"

"I was also your daughter then how dare you? How dare you try ruin my life and decide my fate!?"

"You had no right to do that, but now that you have done you got to face whats coming."

You wielded your katana while charging towards him in a speed of light.

"SAY IT!" You spoke, words dripping with venom which made him shiver although he denied to accept it.

The katana was positioned way too near his neck, one swift move and his head would roll down his neck.

"say it." You spoke your voice dangerously calm.

"Say...say what!?" He spoke realising the weight of your words.

"Women can, women will."

"In your dreams!" He scoffed at you while flashing a smirk.

"You got it coming, father." The grip around the sword tightened as you heard you father tensing up.

"H-Hey w-what are you-----"

"さようなら,お父さん"

A smile of vulnerability plastered in your face tainted in your father's blood.

𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑