𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟕

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲"

Sukuna could hear everything happening inside for the past few minutes. He could have went inside to witness the sight with his own eyes but he held back, just like he always did.

Held back.

Two knights who accompained him provided their assistance as they swiftly held open the metal doors of the dungeons revealing your unconscious self.

Inside the dungeon, was a mess. Shattered pieces of the earthen pot with water soaking on the sideways a few drops of blood were also evident in the concoction of dirt and muddy water which surfaced the cold floor.

You layed stiff on the ground with your mouth a bit open. The marks of tears still noticable with your hair effortlessly down with tangles in it, you appeared hideous.

He seated himself in a nearby wooden bench which stood beside the doors.

He clicked his tongue as he tilted his head motioning one of the knights to wake you up.

They could only comply as one of the guards held you up, and the other one gave you a slight jerk to get you conscious.

Receiving no response, they resorted to water but yet again they received no answer.

"This won't do," Sukuna said as he grabbed the tumbler and splashed all the water inside it over your face.

You felt like choking as you gasped your mouth wide open for fresh air slowly gaining consciousness.

You coughed uncontrollably as water and saliva drooled out from the corner of your lips.

Sukuna watched as he seated himself back to the bench and motioned the knights to hold you back down.

"AHH----!"

"Bow down to his highness." The knight with a silver wolf mask spoke with his hands pinned against your back making you prostrate.

Your body was weak, mind was blank so your body acted on it's own as to kneel your head low.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here? He said as an unknown source of muse filled within him.

"The great and mighty Miyamori Y/N is now finally giving up and bowing down to me?" He slowly got up from his position taking slow steps towards you as he looked down at you with disgust and hatred.

"You won't talk?," he cocked a brow before a sinister smirk replaced his expression. "What are you now? Sick or something?" Slowly reaching for your face he moved it side to side as to observe you.
"Well, you don't look sick," he said as he jerked your face aside earning a silent yelp from your mouth.

"Perhaps, you are weak but no...I gave you adequate amount of food, didn't I?" He spoke feigning confusion.

"Then maybe that wasn't enough, huh?"

"Uraume."

"My lord."

"Bring it in," He announced never looking away from your eyes.

Uraume bowed down as she swiftly returned after a few minutes of absence.

There were two servant ladies behind her holding something on a plate covered with a thin cloth.

You tried to deduce what it could be but you couldn't careless as you already had a lot in your plate.

The maids walked inside as they bowed down to their highness being shortly dismissed after wards.

"My lord if you permit then may I proceed?"

"Do it."

"Hold her up," Uraume commanded as you felt your body being forced to sit back up.

"...What...are...you..doing...?" You mumbled out those words looking at Sukuna himself.

"You will see." He replied shortly resting his chin on his knuckles as he watched the scene unfold.

"Make sure to tuck her hands behind," Uraume instructed, and the knights complied.

"..Let..go..!" You cried out as you felt a sudden pull on your hair which forced you to look up.

The grip got tighter as you whimpered in pain. Through your blurry vision you saw a woman with platinum hair coming your way.

She stole a small glimpse of you before asserting to one of the knights,

"Must I repeat, to hold her tight?"

You felt a cold touch on your cheek, you winced at the sudden icy sensation. She pressed you cheeks tight allowing your mouth to open a bit as she forced a spoonful of rice into your mouth.

Before you could respond you felt another chunk of food inside your mouth, you struggled to breath as you didn't understand what was their deal.

You felt like choking as you tried to cough but oh well there it was, a huge portion of rice ball.

Your breath hitched as you didn't even get the chance to chew,well how could you when not even a drop of water could pass through your neck let alone all these fancy cuisines.

You were nauseating, the urge to vomit was becoming more and more
powerful, until you couldn't hold it in anymore and thus you expelled out everything.

You felt horrible, feeling dizzy you whimpered out something, "...S-Stop...p-please..."

Sukuna's eyes widened a bit before it returned back to it's neutral self .

"Beg me."

He blurted out looking down at you with eyes devoid of emotions.

"...Please...stop..."

You mumbled, slowly meeting his eyes trying to straighten up but your body wanted otherwise as you fell back on the floor.

Uraume stopped for some moment waiting for her lord to comment.

Sukuna grunted in irritated, looking up to Uraume as he spoke "I do not remember telling you to stop." with sternness evident.

"Pardon my impertinence, my lord."

She spoke before continuing to shove different appetizers into the young janes mouth overlooking the hell she was going through.

Half of an hour passed all while you enduring this inhumane torture. The smell the air carried was all that you expelled out minutes before.

The torture still continued, but with only one difference you were on the verge of dying.

Sukuna made it sure for you to be whipped if you expelled anything out, it wasn't like this from the start but being bored of seeing the same thing he decided upon this newfound entertainment.

"It was a pitty up until now to only lock you up in here," He snickered showing his sharp canines. "You never told me you were such a good toy."

"mmm...! hmmm...! ...ughh...!" You muffled out something through your mouth filled tight with food you never intended to swallow.

"mm? What is it..? You want me to stop..?" He asked pointing at him self faking his intense interest to the answer that awaited.

You nodded your head vigorously at his words.

"Must I repeat what you got do then?"

"Beg."

"Beg, for it Y/N."

You know it, you knew that it was the last straw so having nothing to lose anymore you threw yourself on the cold floor with your head hanging low, "...I...beg...you...allow...me...
redemption...my lord."

𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑