𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟏

"𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦 𝐨𝐟 𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞"

The bond between you and Kioto became strong so strong that it even made you want to run far away with him breaking free from Sukuna...but you could never afford to betray him...you vowed to be his sword.

The human sword for him to wield.

He manifested the world of rage, fury, screams and agony which you were very familiar with. He taught you nothing but destruction, killing the innocents slaughtering people regardless...he made you grow numb to all of it. All of it.

You were numb to everything be it the cries or the emotions you clung so desperately onto in the past.

But Kioto...he was different he exhibited you the world of kindness, ecstacy, of friendship, of love.

Love, you were still distant with it but felt familiar when he was near, he made you feel like a bird flying freely in the sky, relishing on the feeling of freedom for which you couldn't thank him more.

"Is it really that hard to stay?" He asked, reluctant to let you go.

"I promise to visit..." She spoke, convincing him.

"But I am not leaving that early yet...am I?" She asked reaching out for his cheeks cupping onto them.

He pulled her by the waist, hugging her tight.

"I love Y/N."

"I love you more."

If only you got your happy ever after...!

Returning back from your riot you found Sukuna's indifference palpable. It hung heavy in the air, you wondered what changed, but you never asked.

Days went by and your heart could crave for nothing but him...Kioto.

You missed him.

It was a rainy evening that day, you felt your heart missing the warmth you shared with...Kioto.

The harp which lay beside your bed made you want to forget everything and lose yourself in the angelic rhythm.

With that being said you set yourself on the floor grabbing the harp...humming a music you moved your fingers gracefully through the strings erecting a delightful melody from it.

The sweet melody whizzed through the palace as if a train running through the tracks.

Everyone in the palace could feel it. You poured all your emotions your desires, your love onto the melody.

Sukuna strolling through the huge hallways halted in his tracks when he found himself standing infront of your chambers---the source of the elegant music playing through the place.

Repressed to see the muse which you played so effortlessly, he leaned infront of your door watching you closely. Your hands which glided up and down, playing the piece of art, your voice which had a subtle press of sorrow yet so pleasing made him, annoyingly want to admire you.

He was never gonna be true to himself about how ravishing you appeared at the moment.

He saw you pour your heart to it, the words you couldn't speak came out as clear as the water through your muse, through the graceful sound you exhibited.