𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟑

"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐤."

Your heart filled with an immense amount of warmth and strength after hearing her words, her expression was not uncertain anymore but rather filled with a glimpse of determination and trust.

You let out a sigh which you had been holding in for a quite a long time, before asserting.

"Look Shizuki, I know...I know there really is no reason why you should trust me and listen to me. I realise that I haven't gave you a single reason to trust me but rather gave many for you to not trust me.

But all the things I am saying are coming from my heart, I mean all of it so please just hang in there.."

You said while looking down at your fingers fiddling with them.

"My lady, you are wrong...you have given me more than enough reasons through your actions to trust you...and I am thankful now it's my turn to return the favor." She said keeping her palms over yours while looking at you with a bright smile.

You just looked at her in surprise...

'How did she know..?'

That night you, you explained her every little details she needed to knew while executing the plan.

You gave her a pendant by which she could summon your snow demons incase it was necessary, You also told her that even if you weren't able to runaway they should no matter what it took because if any of you messed up there will be one fate which will be death. A painful one.

"You get it right? So here is the place we are know," you said pointing at the pictorial structure on the map which was roughly made by you "And this is nearest forest which will lead you to the Saganaki village." You said while explaining her about the directions she needed to know.

"My lady, how do you know all of this when you haven't even stepped out of this palace even once after coming?"

You chuckled before replying,

"It's all thanks to the ice spirits."

"Ice spirits? What is that?" She asked.

"Oh well, it's a bit complicated." You answered.

"Still I wanna know." She said growing curious.

"Well it's something which favors my blood line. We are gifted with spirits based on different elements, mine is ice."

She just nodded in understanding.

You wondered if she actually understood.

Since that night you both counted days until that fateful day approached you all.

Today was the day, for you all to escape.

You were already ready for the day as you tucked the iron pin inside your hair bun before turning to her to see if she was ready.

She was just running a bit late.

You already alerted her to act normally as she did any other day because you were planning to escape at night.