𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟕

"𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐂𝐑𝐘 𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄, 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐘 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐔𝐏."

"Get on your knees, you low pieces of scums!"

"...No! We, we would never...!"

"You are not in a place to have choices, you idiots!"

"No...we won't ever-"

"You seem to really wanna see what happens if anybody dares defy me." Sukuna's voice broke out cutting of the man in between.

He walked majestically towards the deceased king's throne, settling himself comfortably.

You closely stayed by his side, as you watched him tilt his his head, with eyes shimmering with anger.

"H-How dare you...monster-" The man was beheaded with a swift sway of his finger. Blood splattered from his corpse as his body fell on his knees.

Your expression remained unchanged as you watched the whole scene play out. This was nothing new, but very much usual compares to the other times.

Then why your heart is beating so fast? As if it were on your throat.

For some reason his actions sent chills down your spine.

But then reality hit you. Were you any different? You were just as ruthless.

Just as cruel as him...!

Only now did the truth hurt.

No, you were wrong. You were always aware of the truth but never actually acknowledged it. Sukuna never let you acknowledge it, he made it way easier to spend your days without any guilt but now that he was indifferent too, it felt like you were falling from the sky.

'Stay calm...I need to bear with it!'

'If this is anything but normal to me, it's totally fine...I...am totally fine...!'

'I must stay calm...I must...!!'

"What now, can't even handle a little blood?" Sukuna teased, finding it irresistible to not to do so while you were at this state.

You scoffed before replying in haste "You wish."

"I..I will leave first." You said, looking away from him, fixing your kimono.

He didn't say anything in return but just watched you skip to your room.

He clearly saw through you, surely you were a open book to him. He felt confused as to see this unusual uneasiness within you while seeing mere human blood.

'Strange.'

_________________________________

"It is all good now, wouldn't you agree?" A man in his mid thirties, with stitches across his forehead called out.

"Not so soon," Sukuna replied while puffing on the vape, intoxicating the smoke, leaning his head back in exhaustion.