𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎

"𝐄𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞."

You both heard the arrival of The king of curses.

You saw everyone falling onto their knees with their eyes not bulging a glance from the ground.

"Hurry! it's his majesty, we must bow down to him." Shizuki whispered all while remaining prostrate.

You quickly did the same.

You saw the curse make it's way towards where his throne was planted.

He seated himself and saw everyone with a ludicrous smirk.

Oh how you loathed that look on his face.

"All hail to the moon of our darkest nights, savour of the devil's paradise, the strongest of all, the king of curses, RYOMEN SUKUNA!"

"All hail to Ryomen Sukuna!"

As everyone chanted the same thing as if their life depends on it, you on the other hand felt your ears bleed.

'I need to get out of here!' You did as you thought. You were about to make a move to sneak away only to be stopped by Shizuki. She was clutching on the kimono you wore.

"What are you trying to do?! You are going to get us killed..my lady!" She complained, panic evident in her voice.

"Don't worry, I will have to sneak out of here to get to the dungeon. Just cover me up a little." You replied with assurance.

But you could still feel her hesitation in her eyes.

You kept your palms on her squishing them a little and gave her the look which said: 'Trust me on this'.

Her eyes which were filled with uncertainties slowly turned hopeful as she returned your gesture with a nod.

"Alright I will help you, but if any----"

"Nothing will happen now then,"

You cut her of as you slowly made it to the door where you saw two royal guards who were too lost with worshipping his majesty.

But still you didn't not want a single room for suspicion so you stood up while being a bit wobbly.

You approached one of the guards,

"Um Excuse me.."

"Excuse me...!"

"Please this is urgent...!"

You pleaded out wanting to get the attention of the person so lost in chanting some bullshits.

"How dare you lowly wench interrupt us while praying to his highness?!" The guard finally responded with a rudeness dripping from his tone.

"I feel very nauseous, you will have to spare me to get out of here...!" You said while palming your stomach.

"Is this some kind of joke to you?! You really think you can get out of here, at this hour with such a silly excuse. Spare me the laugh." He replied while rolling his eyes, getting back to screaming his heart out to pray.

"Please! help me..! or I will have no choice but ------" you palmed your face as to stop yourself from puking.

"please help me...!" You spoke once again but this time your hands gripped onto the garments he wore.

"You are such a nuisances, I will have to teach you a lesson! You fucking wench....!" He yelled as he gripped on your wrist about to slap you only to stop in the middle.

"What's all that commotion about?"

Sukuna noticing the conflict between the two individuals finally spoke up as everyone fell silent.

'Shit, gotta get my act together now.'

You stood there while still pleading to get out of there while feeling all 'nauseous'.

"Your majesty, I apologize for the insolence but this lowly servant right here," He spoke while pointing his fingers at you while you sweated buckets underneath your mask.

"is demanding to get out of here while everyone of us are in the middle of our prayers."

Hearing his complaint Sukuna made a
bewildered look.

"The reason be told too, Your majesty for I wad feeling very much nauseous and politely requesting this fellow right here to let me finish my job so that I can prevent myself from ruining the harmony of the prayer."

You said with a tone which sounded quite miserable.

You knew that you messed up somewhere but still you were planning to work it out.

You knew you may or may not get caught as it all depended on him.

You gulped down as you pretended to puke while still holding tight on your stomach.

"P-Pardon my in-insolence, your majesty..!" You managed to word it out.

For some reason Sukuna didn't want to dirty his hands first thing in the morning with some lowly servant wench's blood, so having no interest to start an argument he sighed before,

dismissing you with a swift of his finger, permitting you to step out.

You were quite taken aback at his sudden kindness? you didn't knew what you could exactly term his response with but nevermind.

You bowed down to him, while smirking underneath your mask before exiting the shrine.

You walked far away from the shrine before summoning your snow demons.

"Curse technique: snow wolfs."

Within a moment two werewolves appeared from where you stood.

You smirked as you spoke, "You know what your job is." Those two didn't spare another moment before making their ways up to lead you to the dungeon where Shizuki's sister was held captive.

You followed the snow wolves as they led you to this neverending maze of a palace.

They both stopped infront a tunnel like structure, you looked at them confused as they just howled in response.

"Quiet down lead me to where Shizuki's sister is held captive." You spoke as they started to go deep into the tunnel which more looked like an abandoned cave upon entering.

It was dark as hell but thanks to your demon wolves they both lead you through all that without any hazard.

You stopped as you heard muffled sobs from somewhere near, you tried to hear more carefully as you deduced it was the little girl sobbing.

You made no wait as you marched towards the source of the noise as you found yourself standing infront of a cage which had a kid inside it.

Your eyes widened at the sight as you saw a hideous curse strangling the girl to death.

"H-Help.......m-me.....!"

END OF THE CHAPTER