𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟗

"𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄, 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄, 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄."

"No..." she mumbled under her breath as her hands reached out for the glass of water.

"It's alright..." she spoke to herself once again, feeling the cold water wet the insides of her throat.

A shaky breath left her mouth as she closed her eyes in exhaustion.

"I...am alright.."

"Everything...is...fine.." she comforted herself having no one else to do so, from yet another nightmare.

Things went silent for a brief moment with her looking at nowhere.

A blank stare, eyes holding no emotions or so, thoughts running through her mind which she was scared to let out. She realised she was being suffocated.

She found herself being breathless, at each moment of her life.

This was not how she imagined it all to turn out....

"Fuck...." she laughed through her whisper, shifting he gaze away from the wall.

"These nightmares are something else...." she pressed her lips tight together, closing her eyes tight before letting them flutter open.

"I killed....." you asserted,"Shizuki...!" you chuckled remembering about the past. "I slaughtered...." you spoke again as you feigned, finding it hard to recall. "A whole village! Killed men, women and....kids." you noded along recollecting your deeds.

"And even...I killed my...own lover!"

"...hahah-"

"Aren't I a horrible person?" You asked to nobody.

"So pathetic....aren't I...?" you bitterly chuckled as tears flooded down your cheeks which shone like diamond when the moonlight kissed your face.

You wiped the tears across your face, which smeared all over your cheeks.

"Is it wrong to remember you at a time like this, Kioto?"

"You were always there to wipe my tears..." you sighed, as a small smile curved up on the corner of your lips.

"No..."

"I shouldn't think about you...I don't...I don't love you anymore..."

"I-I...shouldn't love you anymore..."

"You...are not worth my love..."

"But why..." you met your eyes on the mirror which still had tears peeking out from the corners.

"But why...!?" you retorted slamming the glass on the floor resulting it to break into pieces.

"But why do I keep crying over...over...you?"

"Why?"

"Why, why, why?" you shouted, throwing a showpiece,which stayed put on the night stand, on the mirror.