𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟓

"𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫."

A sharp swing was heard in the air as a scene of century unfolded in the middle of the dark woods.

Ryomen Sukuna, the most feared curse or rather said the king of curses had never thought that somebody could dare think of competing him but here he was being summoned to the battle field filled by a mere human.

'Foolish woman'

Y/N almost flew from her position at a speed of light with her silver katana in an attempt to finish the curse off at once but to her surprise she couldn't pierce through his skin.

'huh?! why can't I....pierce through him?'

She knew she couldn't retreat from het position so having no choice she opened her domain.

"Domain Expansion: Freeze the night!"

"oh? Domain expansion already,huh." Sukuna clicked his tongue as he found himself inside your domain.

"Let's see what you got-----"

Before he could speak anymore he found himself being engulfed by a huge creature, he couldn't care less as with one swift of his hands he broke through the huge creature, which was supposedly a curse from your curse technique.

You gasped under your breath as you didn't knew what to do but you weren't going to lose, no matter what.

"Enough of playing, now its my turn."

The king of curses clicked his tongue before stomping on your domain causing it to crack through and break into a million pieces.

You put guards up high while dodging all the fire balls he threw at you and not to mention the collapsed tree trunks which were a pain in the ass for it could start a wild fire any moment or rather you were afraid it already started once.

You already were at your limits but you still had your master card you were holding in.

"More! more! I need more! more destruction, more bloodlust!" The lunatic curse spoke with amusement while letting out a sociopathic laughter.

You let out a sigh of irritation at his amusement full remarks.

As the wild fire started spreading you were unable to use your domain because it was weak when fire was around.

'I see I only have one way left'

You thought to youself.

"You left me with no other choice," You uttered while putting your katana back to your waist band.

"Oh so you finally agree on offering yourself to me?" He asserted in a rather calm tone.

Although he could smell something was fishy but still wanted to play you around.

".....Yes, because I truly acknowledge your powers." You spoke in a soft voice while kneeling down at him.

"Great but too bad it's where we part ways, any last words?" Sukuna asked while a smirk danced on his face.

"I have a acquaintance of mine waiting at the end of the forest I want to make sure she is able to escape this forest and see her for one last time before I submit myself to you." you spoke with your head hung low.