𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟗

"𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫'𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭"

𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐡

𝟓 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

"My sweet, Y/N." A mused full voice called out earning a silent hum from her.

Her fingers which were twirling her hair a few minutes ago now engulfed with the male's infront of her. The man held her softly as if she were a delicate butterfly.

"My majesty...!" She exclaimed passionately leaning into the embrace he offered. His hands ran through her hair stroking it gently.

"Are you happy?" He asked pulling back back from the warm hug.

"Of course," She hummed, her eyes boring onto his.

"Tonight I am gonna be the happiest!" She spoke, stepping away, her hands reaching for the whine bottle.

"Shall we raise a toast to our happiness, my majesty?" She asked turning back to him, walking forward with two glasses of Red martini.

"Say less!"

A slight click in the air as they shared their moments of joy, while laughters and kisses enveloped the air.

"I love you!...I love you so much
Y/N...!" He spoke in between the passionate kiss they shared.

You gently tapped on his chest, wanting to pull away, he only complied.

You stared at him, his hazel green eyes sparkled amid the moonlight.

Your lips slowly graced up a smile before leaning in once again, "...My majesty."

He tilted his head in response, leaning in as well as he hummed gently.

"...Can you give me one last thing in return?"

"Tell me, what your heart craves." He cradled you in his arms as your hands remained wrapped around his neck.

Your hands moved further down his back, reaching for that very familiar hairpin which stayed put on the table, waiting for it to be grabbed only by you.

Your fingers wrapped around the sharp metal as you tilted your head, your lips curving up into a smile. "What my heart craves?" You repeated.

He only hummed in response, as his eyes bore onto yours.

Silence engulfed the room for brief moments which seemed eternity to some.

You leaned in his ears as you slowly clicked your tongue. Your hands clung on the sharp metal, pointing towards his back. But if only he had a clue about anything.

"I want you to scream-----" you whispered, stabbing on his back with the silver hair pin which pierced right through his heart. Blood came gushing out from his mouth, as he looked at you with disbelief.

His feeble moves in an attempt to stop you fueled the urge, to continue with your action.

"Scream." You uttered bluntly as you continued to stab onto his heart until all his organs tore apart from his body. The whole room was filled with the metallic smell of blood.

The walls of the royal chamber which was adorned with ivory, now was painted with crimson. Yet again it seemed it was the only colour to exist.

You were soaked in blood which was never yours. A shaky breath escaped your throat as your hands still clung into the familiar metal. You were shaking, you felt terrible, the pin slowly slipped away from your hands making a cling in the air. You too fell weak in your knees falling into the cold floor you palmed your mouth, as a sob escaped your mouth.

"K-Kioto..!" You screamed in disbelief, rushing to the torn apart carcass.

"M-My majesty...? What happened?" You asked to nobody, still uncertain of what strom this place must have been through.

You flinched, feeling the blood which gushed out from his chest. "Noooo! Ki-Kioto..! You can't....you can't...don't go..!" You wept pathetically. Staggering over his death.

You never realised when your pitiful sobs turned into maniacal giggles before it turned into a relish filled laughter.

"What? You thought I would cry a river for you?" You asked the corpse rubbing the tears at the corner of your eyes.

"Awww! Look at you...just look at you!" You mocked, snickering.

"Is this strange that I am getting a deja vu from last night when you killed your own wife over  some slut?" You asked referring to yourself.

Yeah, it was the truth, the king, the great king led his own kingdom to downfall just because he was madly in love with a women who appeared from nowhere and made him fall head over heels for her. And the women certainly happened to be Y/N but if only the king knew the woman with whom he was so in love with was the reason for his downfall. Not like he cared, all he cared about was her. Y/N didn't have Kioto in her heart anymore. She could never have because her whole existence revolved around her master, her wielder, her lord, sukuna.

It was only to please Sukuna, you became the concubine of the great king and made him dance under your rhythm just for things to turn out this way where the royal crown would be none other than Sukuna's.

He will have the crown and you will have him

"You are something else, aren't you?" His raspy voice whispered.

'Sukuna...'

'He is here!'

"So you admit it too, huh?" You purred, taking slow steps towards him with the crown gleaming in your hands.

"Allow me." You spoke bestowing the crown upon him.

His lips curved up a huge smirk, before he leaned in, and you pulled him in a tight embrace while he  whispering in your ears "Let's go home now, shall we?"

𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑