𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟔

"𝐁𝐞𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐚?"

Knees on the ground with wound all over your body you attempted to look up towards him.

His eyes glaring down at you with wickedness filled in them. His glare was mocking your pathetic state as if reminding you that, in front of him you were nothing but a weakling.

He savoured that feeling, it added more to his pride.

But your current state was intimidating to him.

Why? you may ask.

Well, standing on your death door you still had the audacity to shoot him glare, staring down at his soul.

He scoffed before speaking, "Well I am still waiting, do you have any last words before-----"

He stopped in mid way feeling a sharp metal pierce through his skin.

He looked down to see you stabbing his foot, trying your hardest to get him down on the ground.

His eyes widened for a split moment before returning back to a neutral look.

His lips curved into a grin flashing his sharp canines.

You flinched under his gaze feeling his overwhelming rage behind his grin.

Can't deny the fact that you knew how to get on his nerves.

"Oh! Is this your last little attempt to save yourself? You truly know how to intimidate me, don't you?"

He asked while gripping on your cheeks harshly forcing you to look up to him, only to meet his eyes which held an immense amount of brutality.

You smirked through your remaining consciousness.

His grip on your cheeks tightened, signaling you to put off that smirk.

But to his amusement, your smirk widened as a maniacal laughter left your mouth.

"Fucking wench." Jerking you to the side he kicked your stomach.

Blood splattered out of your mouth, but the smirk never left your face.

You gathered the strength to sit up just to fall back, nevertheless managed to withstood your fall.

You had nothing left by your side which would allow you or even make it possible for you to get out of the grasp of the curse king.

Your eyes scanned through the atmosphere around you.

Burnt down tree trunks with blood stains on them.

You saw Sakura's deceased figure on the ground she had her eyes open without any life in them.

You were unable to protect her nor yourself.

'Rest well Sakura.'

You thought to youself before looking in front of you.

It was your death, your fate, your destiny; Ryomen Sukuna.

He held a huge sword in his hand aiming at your shoulder.

He saw you make no attempt to defend.

'Then what was all of this was for? Will death be an escape or a punishment for you? '

'Perhaps death will be way to easy for you. After all what you have gone through is nothing compared to what you should have.'

'Wait till I torment you before crushing you into nothingness!'

A wicked grin plastered on his face as he held the sword closer to your neck resulting a cut mark to apper.

"Beg for you life, won't ya?" He asked pressing the weapon against you skin drawing blood.

"In.....your.....dreams." You spoke with the same fury but your body was too weak right now to let out a word.

"I was right, perhaps death would be too easy for you." He said before tossing the sword away before pulling you up from the ground harshly by your hair.

A yelp your mouth and a grin placed on his face.

He forced you on your feet before pushing you forward making you stumble upon the ground but before you could hit the ground you fell upon someone's arm.

Your vision was blurry but you tried to see who was the person behind those arms before collapsing into unconsciousness.

"Take her, we are heading back."

"Yes, master."

𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑

Author's note:

Ummm I know it's been weeks but I am having exams which is why haven't been able to update... Well I know this chapter is kinda small but.. bear with me:< Exams kinda suck T_T