𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟗

"𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭."

Putting the mask on you let out another deep sigh you had been holding in for quite a long time.

You motioned towards the door just to snap your head back again.

"Oh! I almost forgot about you...!"

"Curse technique: Snow eaters." you calmly spelled with your hands forming a fox like structure infront of your eyes. It looked quite similar to the mask you wore.

Just after a few moments two snowy creatures emerged from god knows where and waited for your command.

"Aren't ya hungry, my boys?"

You asked while grinning at your snow eaters.

They howled ever so lightly to reply.

Your grin widened as you motioned for the two curses to jump towards the servant lady who was still unconscious from your punch.

They made no wait, as they were already feasting on the lady in rags.

You looked away from the rather gruesome sight and waited for them to finish the human of.

There was no sign of blood as the victim was killed by mere curses.

You really were not fond of such brutality but you couldn't help when it was necessary.

It was one of those times where you needed your hands to get dirty, you had no choice but to kill the poor lady because keeping her around could raise your chances of getting caught but you also were not quite sure how many days you will be able to last in this palace before getting caught or even even worse, killed.

You walked up towards where the deceased was seated earlier, crouching down you clasped your hands together praying to the almighty for her well being in after life.

You didn't really believe in gods but at times you needed to, it was one of those.

Walking out of the room you made your mind that you were Tsumiki.

Tsumiki was the name of the maid you killed, you heard many other servants calling her that so, here you were pretending to be her.

She was quite mean spirited and given her attitude towards you for the past two months you had a rough idea of how to act like her.

"-miki!"

"Tsumiki!"

"Huh?" you replied as her.

"There you are....!" A maid, supposedly her name was Katsuki or maybe Kazuki you couldn't remember well.

"What is it?" you asked her with a hoarse voice, irritation evident.

She groaned before replying , "Why the long face?"

You paused for a moment before rolling your eyes and scoffing a bit.

"Oh well! I dont even want to recall!"

"Why is that?"