𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟖

"𝐎𝐡 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞? 𝐀 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐲 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐲"

Hours went by but nobody came to your rescue, you were left alone in a dungeon. It was almost mid night when you woke up again with a huge headache.

You rubbed your temples and looked around the room. It was lightened up with moon light making easy for you to look around.

You stood up and went near the window once again.

You tiptoed, in an attempt to see where you were right now.

But your height was not helping, although you were 5'6.

But you did not loose hope. You desperately tried to find something which will help you to climb up or at least any sharp object which could help you make a hollow on the wall but there was none.

Once again you were hopeless.

But letting your life rot under the shadows was never your plan, but for now all you could do was wait.

You sat there for hours letting yourself get swayed away by numerous question and thoughts you didn't know the answers to.

You waited, waited and waited until you heard a creak noise, you looked up to see a young girl, supposedly a maid holding a tray of food.

She crouched down and kept the food plate on the floor, " Please have it."

"W-Wait! listen to me, Where am I now? Who brought me here? Is it that man with marks allover his face?"

You asked anxiously biting your finger nails.

"Please be carefull of how you address his highness!" The maid exclaimed.

"His highness?" you muttered under your breath.

"But he was th-----"

"Please don't ask me anymore questions, now then pardon me." The maid seemed to be in haste as she left the dungeon before closing it behind.

"That means he is the one who brought me here," You said before grabbing the food plate.

You looked down to see that there were three rice balls.

Your stomach made a weird groan reminding you about the immense hunger you held back for the past two days.

You picked up the rice balls, about to take a bite but stopped.

"What if it's poisoned?"

"Nahh he told me he won't kill me this easily,"

You took a quick bite before swallowing the chunk.

You frowned at the taste of the rice balls. They were extremely sweet which was kinda unusual but you didn't care as long as you were fine.

The food tray was empty as you let out a burp.

You sighed out of pleasure as you yawned feeling sleepy again.

Well, it was still night time so sleeping a bit won't besides what you even were supposed to do while being locked up.

__________

Days like this were usual now where you would be locked up and be provided with food at times.

You were confused about his motive, why was he even locking you up if he wanted to feed you and everything.

Was he sick in the head?

You wondered.

You sometime threw fit about wanting to see him because you wanted an answer of what should be done by you to atleast step a foot outside of this isolated room.

But he never came.

It was just like that just like any other day where a maid came with a food plate in their hands.

"Hey you, here,this is your dinner have it." The maid spoke while sliding the plate your way.

she was about to leave but,

"Um excuse me! please help me, I think there is something wrong with my eyes. It's very blurry I can't see any thing." You said rubbing your eyes.

The frowned and said, "What? let me see," she said walking up to you and crouching infront of you.

"Oh my! your eyes look as if they have red blisters! how did it happe-----"

Before she could finish she was knocked out on the cold floor from a hard punch delivered by you.

Your knuckles were bloody from her blood but you couldn't help it.

You quickly closed the metal door and proceeded in your plan.

You slowly stripped the woman off as you changed into her maid's clothing and made her wear the rag you were provided with.

You sighed out of relieve as you succeeded in your plan.

Not wasting any more time you dragged her body to where you were seated earlier.

'Now it's time to find something sharp.'

You scanned your eyes through her body to see if she had any weapons or anything sharp with her.

You slided your hands into your new outfit and you found nothing out of the ordinary, meaning she was not carrying any weapon.

But soon your eyes stucked on something on her hair.....

"Thats it! At last!" You squealed silently pulling the sharp hair pin from her hair bun.

You also made the fair choice to tie your hair into a bun with that very hair pin to not appear suspicious.

You also decided to cover your face with a traditional mask which you knew almost every maid was provided with from this palace, since you saw many of them wearing it while bringing food to you.

You searched your outfit once again but to your surprise she was carrying no mask or maybe she was...?

You weren't sure. But you decided to search through the entire room just to find the mask underneath the females body.

You swiftly reached for the mask and put it on.

And there you were ready to go!

"Just wait until I teach that jerk a lesson." You said as you walked out of the room while smirking.

𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑

Author's note

Well thanks for reading up until now, I really appreciate it <3.
There is gonna be a huge slow burn so stick till the end!