𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟒

"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐤"

𝐈𝐈

Each second passing by and your heart beating against your chest, pounding on it like a hammer.

"I said who is there?" The voice spoke once again. It was one of the royal guards which was a reason behind the little sigh you let out in between all of this.

"The hell? Is really nobody in there or am I just hearing things...?" The man muttered being utterly confused.

He shrugged before walking away.

Another sigh of relief escaped your mouth.

You waited moments before looking up, and nobody was there except you and the girl who was lost in her dreamlands.

You mastered up the courage to do what you were doing before, getting your knife once again you attempted to attack against the metal net before intertwining your fingers with the net pulling it with all your strength.

The metal net came into your hands as you quietly let out a groan before you kneeled down to see if Shizuki was there as told.

But,

she was not!

"dammit!" you cursed under your breath.

'Now what am I supposed to do sit here like a clown waiting for here?!, not like I got any other choice.'

You sat on the corner of the window waiting for her and the truth be said you were unarmed, defenseless at thd moment so anything and everything could happen to you or the kid, but there was nothing you could do because every step you took forward towards this plan depended on the steps you took before.

Now then did Shizuki came? Yes,after almost half of an hour you saw a feminine figure running towards the kitchen window, being all out of breath.

You breathed out in relief as you caught a sight of her face before speaking, "Here don't worry she is sleeping," you said before handing her, her baby sister. "now do not make any wait. Run far away from here." You said getting down from the
kitchen counter.

"My lady!? You are not coming?" She asked being hesitant.

"I am. Wait for me at the given place." You said before walking away from the kitchen.

"Thank you....! Thank you...!" She whispered as tears made it's way down her cheeks.

"May the god bless you."

Shizuki thanked you as she saw you walking away.

You never heard her.

You just needed to find one last thing.

Your silver katana.

It was very important to you and you were going to get what rightfully was yours.

With that determination you marched towards nowhere. You needed to change your disguise to something more believable, speaking of which you were now currently on your way to find a royal guard of the palace, whom you planned to knock off and just pretend to be them.