𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟑

"𝐒𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐩, 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐤𝐞."

I couldn't breath, it...it feels strange...why? I wonder.

It feels so suffocating, as if I am being drowned, I am quivering for help, screaming my lungs out but why is that, nobody is coming to my call...?

My heart sank just like my whole body inside the huge ocean of grief and perplexity I fell, it feels so peaceful yet so stifling.

...you said you loved me, right?

Right...!? Then...why is it, that I am the only one crying ugly...?

Where did it all go wrong...?

Just where...

Or no. Maybe it wasn't right from the very first...

...still, why, why did you have to be so cruel? So cruel...Kioto...!

"Ha! It seems he is rather enjoying it, those girls sucking him down real good, isn't that right, Y/N?"

Stop.

"Aw. Look at how he is looking at her."

Stop.

"Has he ever looked at you that way before, Y/N?"

Stop.

"Is that what you humans call love? Such a shame-"

A painful sob was all Sukuna received as a reaction from your end. It would be wrong to say he hadn't saw it coming but he hoped, he hoped so intently that you would breakdown with sorrow, betrayal and seek for nothing but revenge on your so called lover.

You broke down, tears streaming down uncontrollably with sorrowful sobs in between, your cries alerted the young lady associating herself intimately with the rather young lad who seemed high with his eyes half closed, least aware of your presence.

"Oh my~!" The girl hurried out of the chamber, adjusting her garments her face still stained with crimson.

You on the other hand wept like a helpless kid lost in a fair. Sukuna felt perplexed, and something else within him, he surged to aid you...? He didn't know himself. What was it that he felt, pity rather? He hoped so.

"Get your act together now, will you?" He spoke irritation and uncertainty evident in his voice.

You never reacted to his words still feeling unreal about what seemed to appear as the reality.

His hands found its way towards your torso jerking you up from the cold floor he made you look at him, with his left hand cupping your cheeks while the other one stayed wrapped around your waist.

Your vision was blurry from the amount of tears your eyes were soaked with,yet you couldn't care about these amidst the heart break you were going through.

Your face reddened with crimson became evident when the moonlight which sparked through the window beamed upon your face. Your glossy eyes, cheeks marked with uncountable tear marks and redness suggested your vulnerability.

It seemed news to Sukuna when after many years, he felt such sense of fragility and emotions pouring out from you.

You were always indifferent after everything you went through, maybe deep inside you were sad for your life turning out nothing like you imagined but never once did you cry out like this, letting your emotions take the control.