𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟖

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐮𝐩"

"I...beg...please...s-stop..."

"..my lord.."

Sukuna was amused, amused to see you really begging to him to stop, knowing you he expected you to rather express your defiance with silence but the truth be told that he was taken aback.

His expression turned different as from a playful one to a amused one. The one people have when they are enjoying something to their fullest.

He let out a low chuckle,stealing a glance at you he peered at Uraume, prompting her to stop.

She stopped immediately responding to her master's demand.

There you were finally breathing, there was not anything that was choking you anymore.

You took a deep breath before letting the air out slowly, you finally felt you were alive but oh well your peaceful moments interrupted when you felt a tight grip on your hair which pinned you to the cold walls of the dungeon.

Sukuna looked at you with pure pity and disgust, with a fistfull of your hair still in his hands he slowly came close to you before seating himself infront of you he reached for your chin forcing you to look up.

"I will cut to chase," he spoke waiting to get your response but not receiving any he tightened his grip further before speaking. "I thought we spoke the same language."

"What is even there to say when I am to die anyways?"

"So you know it too, huh?"

You choose to be a listener today.

"What good did it do?" He asked yearning a genuine answer.

Yow wondered what he meant before you realised.

"You won't understand even if I screamed it out loud."

"...right, but what did you think? That you could just walk away without even me doubting a single thing.

Seriously! What did you take me for? A fool, like you."

"...maybe" you muttered under your breath.

"You are still as rebellious as the first time I met you, don't you think you should be showing me your weakness as to make me let you live?"

'We both know it, you won't kill me this easily.'

'I still have things to lose, it's myself which I still haven't.'

'If not anything, I will live for myself.'

'It's not my time yet, not yet.'

You kept your words within but they hung heavy in the world.

"Give me some hope will you now,
Y/N?"

You chuckled at his words before retorting to silence.

"You know how much I wanna kill you right now?" He asked feeling an unknown stir of desperation within him.

"Then why aren't you,What are you, scared or something?"

"You seem to be forgetting your place," He worded out slowly reaching for your slender neck gripping it ever so slightly.

"Getting too comfortable,aren't we?"

"What is the problem? You are going to kill me anyway, right?"

"Not yet, though."