𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟒

"𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭"

You looked at the collapsed figure laying lifelessly on the cold floor with its head a few meters away from it.

There is blood is everywhere.

It was as if the only colour that existed.

You lifted up your Katana just to stab it back on your father's deceased figure with an immense force driven out by hatred,betrayal and grief of years.

Those torment ful days where you struggled just to get yourself fed just because of the fact that you were a girl.

It was only because of your late mother who helped you set your authorities in the household but later being found out she was slaughtered mercilessly by her own husband, you father.

Despite your young age you grew indifferent of him. Grief had grasped your heart decades ago hungering for revenge and after all these years here you were with your father under your feet.

Everything felt unreal for a moment.

"L-Lady Y-Y/N!" A tensed Sakura came rushing towards you, while you on the other hand took your steps rather calmly with an unreadable expression.

"....Lady Y/N! A-Are you alri------"

"I am fine," you stated preventing her to say anything more.

"Let's go. We don't want to stay here just to cause another ruckus."

"Yes milady."

ESCAPING THE BLOODY PAST

You were currently walking through a thick woodland accompanied by Sakura.

It had been almost two days you guys were

wandering around to explore the unknown.

You felt a slight yelp behind you as you looked behind to see Sakura had tripped over a huge rock.

"Sakura? Are you alright?" You said helping her to get on her feet.

"Yes my lady I....I am fine please do not worry."

"You clearly are not in a state to walk right now, wait her I will go find something to stop the bleeding."

"My lady I really am oka----"

she stopped midway meeting your death stare which made her gulp down the lump in her throat.

You turned your back towards her before taking a last glance and walking deep into the forest to find some aid.

After wandering for a bit you found found yourself standing towards a river bed.

A smile curled up on your face as you crouched down the bed to see there there were some herbs which could help Sakura.

You started to uproot them from the moist mud.

It made your hands dirty.

You stood up to go back to where your servant, Sakura was waiting for you.

Untill you felt something unusual.

An unsettling feeling was slowly gripping your heart.

The aura was strong and dark; you couldn't comprehend what the source of such a powerful aura was.

You put your guards up as your hands slowly reached for your silver katana.

You swung your katana in air just to make sure whatever your guts told you were wrong........

But luck was not by your side or maybe it was, that was yet to be found out.

To your surprise your eyes met a pair of crimson ones which screamed all the five grave sins out of the seven.

You were kinda taken aback by those audacious eyes but you were also not any worse your eyes also screamed the same insanity as his.

'Why?! Why am I trembling?'

You thought to yourself.

The man or rather said the inhumane creature standing was emitting an immense amount of curse energy and you knew he was a bad news.

His physique was the epitome of masculinity, with ancient marks painted in his abdomen and lower abdomen.

It was not a matter of fact that he was an eye-candy with an intimidating aura,but you couldn't care less all you cared about was the power he held within him, wheather it was enough to end you.

"Woah there, I see you have got a quite fierce soul, huh?" The male finally spoke with a tone of mockery.

You didn't find the necessity to answer him so stayed silent still pointing your katana at him.

"Is that all you got? That little sword of yours to swing around?" He snickered trying to get a reaction out of you.

You tried to stay composed and finally asserted, "Allow me to show you what this little sword of mine can do."

His playful expression slowly turned passive as he tilted his a bit before speaking,

"Humor me."

𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑