𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟒

! Mature content ahead !

"𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐄𝐄, 𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐀 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌"

"...No more...please...ah—" her words were shunned when he slammed his lips harshly upon her own.

The grip around the sheets grew tighter as she felt the electrifying sensation run wild through her body.

"Fuck...." He cursed pulling away, holding her face onto his palm.

"You're gorgeous....ha..." He stammered through the pleasure, seeing her face—all red and wet from the tears which had been trickling down from her face for quiet sometime now.

"S-Sukuna...please..." She spoke breathlessly, being worn out.

"Mhm?" He leaned closer.

"I...I am—" he locked his lips with her's again having her words incomplete.

"Haa....! Enough..." She tried slapping his hands away only to have them pined across her face.

"mmph..." She felt her eyelids turn heavy.

"Surely you aren't going to fall asleep on me now, are you?" His words fell into deaf ears, when exhaustion take a toll on her.

Sukuna reluctantly pulled away, laying her back gently on the tatami mat.

"Prepare a warm bath." He lazily instructed the servants waiting outside of their ryōkan to aid.

Throwing a thin robe over himself he took cautious steps, careful as to not wake her up. 

He settled himself down on the floor as he watched her.

His eyes trailed down her body to her face...

That serene look which tainted her features made him wish that time would stop there, so that he could just look at her face all day, all night he didn't want to keep count of it.

His hands reached out for her face, tucking the hair strands behind, he swiftly yet cautiously picked her up.

The shōji doors swung open as he entered the huge bathing hall, with you in his arms.

Setting you inside the tub, he prompted the maids to leave, before he climbed inside.

His hands reached for your waist, pulling you by his side, as he sat you on his lap.

The sweat still evident on your forehead, with your hair still wet from it, the dried up blood which smeared across your face, still had it's mark left on your lips— you looked dazzling.

This uncanny urge to fuck you up was all too palpable over his face with a slight tinge of blush tainting his ears.

This feeling, it didn't surge that usual unfamiliarity he felt but instead he was overwhelmed with....

He didn't want to deny it...

Nor did he know it...

What was it...it feels nice...

Is this what they call...love?

He wouldn't dare complain but would rather cling onto it...

Yes, hold on to it,

whatever it takes, he would never let go.

'Heh'

'Guess you're stuck with me forever...'