Plastic uncle and nephew (32)

Xu Zifan's e-sports team players are very good. Xu Zifan taught them a lot of techniques and training methods ahead of this period. Their strength has been greatly improved in his base. They are not the strongest team in China. For the past, there are naturally many fans. Especially recently, various domestic teams have been playing games, and the attention is very high. Fans and passers-by are affected by public opinion, and they feel that Xu Zifan is irresponsible. He regards the players as a tool for fame and money, and starts to diss him.

The players didn't say anything at the beginning, which led to more and more people diss Xu Zifan. Regardless of his other aspects, the two labels of irresponsibility and failure to do charity were put on. This makes Xu Hao very satisfied. He is also a bit more true, because during this period of time, Xu Zifan was so angry that he also put a lot of bad labels on himself. Now that Xu Zifan also ends up in the same way, I feel comfortable. some.

Xu Zifan ignored and did not show up. He was busy applying for patents for new products developed in the laboratory, reporting to relevant state departments, and looking for suitable manufacturers for mass production. What he developed is an intelligent robot that has just exceeded the current technological level of the world, also called an intelligent housekeeper. This kind of robot can handle many things at home, such as a large number of recipes, scan the owner's body report and automatically give the best diet recommendations, as well as diet recommendations such as fitness and weight loss.

The robot can also sweep the floor, mop the floor, wipe the glass, and fold clothes. It can almost do general cleaning at home; it can measure the body temperature and room temperature, detect whether the owner is normal, how to supplement or take medicine, and even calculate the need to cover the child. What is covered, fully covered or half covered; you can check all the fees that need to be paid for the family's water, electricity, property, gas and so on every month, and remind them in time; you can save the address book and anniversaries to remind the owner and suggest the owner to give the family gifts, and The owner dials for help when in crisis or sickness; it can be used as a temporary small generator to provide one hour of electricity for ordinary homes when the power is out.

There are also many functions, trivial and practical. It's really like having such a robot is equivalent to hiring a universal housekeeper. Things are not cheap, high-tech, and not cheap, but they have room to develop into daily necessities, because Xu Zifan has chosen inexpensive materials as much as possible in the selection of materials, and now only his patented technology and safety technology are expensive. Xu Zifan's robot can't even get into hackers! Each safety index is one level higher than the national requirements. Even if the robot is allowed to take care of the baby alone at home, you can rest assured, unless the user disassembles the robot by himself, there will be no problems at all. Even if it needs to be dismantled, it is difficult for ordinary people to dismantle without tools. The parts used by Xu Zifan are all odd shapes, and ordinary tools cannot be dismantled at all, which maximizes the safety of users.

Relevant national departments attach great importance to this research result and invite experts to check it together. Therefore, Xu Zifan is very busy, very busy, and quietly hung a name in the national system, and outsiders do not know.

During this period of time, Yao Kexin's first film was also released, showing a posture of Changhong from the beginning, far ahead of the same period. The director also joked at the premiere, saying that with Yao Kexin's boyfriend, they even saved a lot of publicity expenses. Unfortunately, Xu Zifan was not invited to watch the movie. Fans who won prizes from Xu Zifan all went to the movies, and they were really not willing to give Xu Zifan a thousand yuan to eat. Instead, they bought a lot of movie tickets and invited everyone around them to watch it. Strongly support Yao Kexin's film.