Ancient beast world (14)

As soon as Xu Zifan said something, there was silence around him.

Shaohua joined in the excitement and said to Xu Zifan: [Based on the comparative analysis between the three of them and other orcs, they are wooing you, hoping to form a real family with you. 】

【Are you bored? Why not find a way to develop a body for you so that you can come out and get married with the orcs? 】

[Shaohua: I am genderless. If you set me as female or female, I will be fine. 】

Xu Zifan silently chose to ignore him and said with a smile: "What kind of group photo do you want to draw? Human form or animal form? In fact, I have never had any brothers or sisters. It is really good to meet your three brothers. We all have a common ideal. Working together, we will be able to build a strong future empire. In the future, I may be busy all my life, and there will be less time to enjoy the night in such a leisurely manner."

Mowen glanced at him, then turned his gaze away, "If you are really as busy as you said, there will be no time to think about other things, that's not bad." He stood up and walked towards the lake, "The snake clan is also beautiful, I I want to draw a picture in the water."

As soon as his voice fell, he suddenly became a giant python with a beautiful pattern in ink and jumped into the lake, and then suddenly jumped out, drawing an arched semicircle in mid-air, with the head and the tail touching the water surface, bringing out the splash Dotted around him, under the moonlight, it was really beautiful like a painting.

[Shaohua: The image data of the ink pattern has been recorded. 】

[You are really getting skinny, but it's okay, just follow the painting in the future. 】

[Shaohua: Are you really not going to consider them? I read a lot of orcs, and the travellers were finally moved by them, discovered their advantages, and fell in love with them. 】

[Sexual orientation is innate and cannot be changed. I only like women. You have time to think about whether the medicinal fields that can be planted with spirit stones can be improved, don't think about these messy things, you don't need to pay attention to my emotional world. 】

[Shaohua: Okay, then you can only live with your right hand in this life. I actually only think about your sexual well-being, and don't want you to waste the opportunity of double cultivation. 】

Xu Zifan was stunned. He really didn't expect Shaohua to say such... such vivid words, he took a deep breath, [Shaohua, you must not read it indiscriminately in the future, I can only watch it if I cut it out! 】

Shaohua immediately silenced and pretended not to hear, Xu Zifan couldn't laugh or cry, just as Sadah pulled him to tell him where everyone was in the group photo, so he chatted with Sadar.

They sat by the lake for a long time that night, and Sada grabbed a prey to roast and ate it. They didn't go back until the campfire party in the tribe was over. The first thing Xu Zifan did when he went back was to enter the space to delete those pornographic storms and movies, and set a ban on the system, not allowing Shaohua to watch unhealthy content. Shaohua's protest was invalid and silently escaped. Xu Zifan found out the brush drawing paper and began to paint. Since they all knew that he could transform things, there was nothing wrong with transforming an extraordinary painting. As for the future archaeologists, would he be troubled? It doesn't matter.

He knew that their feelings were very sincere, and he couldn't respond, but he didn't despise them, so he painted every painting very seriously. Just like Sada said, draw each of them a human form and a beast form, and the four of them also drew a human form and a beast form. Of course, the three of them became beast forms. So many paintings can't be done in one day. The next day Sada asked, Xu Zifan only said that it would take more time to focus on city construction first, and they went to their own posts to supervise.