Prince regent (6)

The emperor was only curious to ask, but the little eunuch's face turned pale, and he lowered his head and said nervously, "Master, drunk and drunk fragrant buildings are not a good place. Minions dare not take the young master. Master, come out. It's been a while, so I should go back soon, otherwise if the old lady finds out, the minion will die."

The emperor squinted his eyes and looked at him, his curiosity heavier, "No hurry, first tell me what Zuixianglou does. I came out just for fun. Is there a good place to go, you deliberately didn't take me there? "

"The slave dare not! Master forgive me, it is, that the place is not good, there is..." The little **** glanced around, approached the emperor and whispered, "There is a land of fireworks, although Zuixianglou is the largest in the capital. The brothel, the girls are more beautiful than elsewhere and are more proficient in making fun of people, but in the end it is a dirty place, and the minions are afraid of dirtying your ears. This is not to say, the master must not punish the minions."

"Oh? They still have to learn skills? What are they going to do?" The emperor was a little surprised. It was the first time he heard that a woman would learn skills.

The little eunuch's expression was a little unnatural, and he replied awkwardly: "Where would you go to such a place as a slave or a slave? The slave has heard someone say a word or two, not quite clear. The left is just playing the piano and singing. Dancing and chess or something."

The emperor thought for a moment, "The man said that all the people with identities in Beijing have gone, I want to see how many people I know." He got up and closed the paper fan, smiled, "Go, go to the Drunken Fragrant Tower. "

"Master! Master! Young master can't go!" The little **** was stunned, and hurried to catch up with the emperor, anxiously persuading him to return to the palace, and preventing him from going to the Drunken Fragrant Tower in every possible way.

This time can provoke the emperor's rebellious psychology, the world is so big, is it Wangtu, is there any place he can't go? And as an emperor, he should have been aware of the sentiments of the people, right? You have to understand everything in order to better govern the country.

There were many reasons for the emperor's heart, all of which he should go to. Naturally, he ignored a little eunuch, and he threatened the little **** to lead the way to Zuixianglou. Stepping into the Zuixianglou, the little **** was like a concubine, as if he had foreseen that he would be executed by the queen mother when he returned. The emperor glanced at him, not happy. This little **** is too courageous, and can be used as a gadget to make fun.

As for the queen mother whether he will execute the little **** after he leaves the palace, what does it matter to him? A fate, still count on him to protect it? There is a little **** standing in front of her head, and she can still calm down the queen mother's anger.

Seeing the new face, the old bustard immediately greeted him with a smile. The emperor glanced in the hall and didn't see the ministers he recognized, but found that many women were very beautiful, but their clothes were exposed and slightly gaudy. The appearance of leaning against a man to persuade him to drink was also disgusting, and he couldn't help but feel a little disappointed. The old bustard glanced at the material of his clothes and the jade pendant he wore, smiled more sincerely, and kept him bright and lotus, and opened a box for him on the second floor.

The box window is separated by gauze curtains, and the light is darker than the outside. Guests can see the performance on the stage in the hall. Guests in the lobby cannot see the people in the box. Most distinguished guests or those who do not want to be seen choose the box. The emperor made a generous move, seeing that the box was excellent and the tea was fragrant, he directly asked the little **** to reward the old bustard with a small piece of gold.